Print 

Author Topic: The "Corrupt A Wish" game.  (Read 273240 times)

Offline ¿Nobody¿

• Senior Poster
  • LOL
Re: The "Corrupt A Wish" game.
« Reply #1395 on: September 21, 2009, 11:05:13 AM »
granted, but u keep on throwing up.
i wish i can go anywhere i want

Thanks JANE, Crimson, and Lucky for this AMAZING sig!~

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

///////^\\\\\\\          This is a tortoise. Copy and
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\         paste tortoise into your sig
/ @  |_______________\        so that it may save us from
\____|\______________/        the bunnies
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|
(Go Marty's Turtle)

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #1396 on: September 25, 2009, 06:24:38 PM »
Granted, except that no matter where you go you have about 50 hobos following you :P

I wish my feet would stop falling asleep

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline Nateo

• Junior Poster
  • Oppa! Oppa!
« Reply #1397 on: September 27, 2009, 02:55:36 PM »
Granted, but then you arms fall asleep and then you never have the use of them again.

I wish that NIU's homecoming would not be on the same day as my high school homecoming!

Thank you very much Mderms for the amazing sig!!!! YAY!!!                       Big thanks to Blitz!!!! YAYZ!!

Thanks!

(\__/)

Offline conrad96

• Regular Poster
« Reply #1398 on: November 28, 2009, 09:07:40 PM »
granted but the place that NIU's homecoming is happening at blows up the day before.

i wish i had an xbox360

thanks BFM_xsix for the awesome sig

thanks bfm_marine for the sig

(\__/)
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

hold on to to your potatoes!

~Brian Posehn

thanks legend for the awsome sig :D

Offline Liam

• Senior Poster
  • BOXISM!......... Resistance Is Futile!
« Reply #1399 on: November 29, 2009, 02:09:59 AM »
Granted, but then you got the Red Ring Of Death  :muah:

I wish Christmas was closer  :zoid:

May 13, 09-Got Halo
Later May, 09- Stumbled onto BFM server, loved it
June 24. 09-Joined Forums
August 9th, 09-Applied to be PR
Sept. 22, 09-Earned Vent Access
Nov. 12, 09-Earned Lil Tags!
Mar. 26, 10-Earned Big Tags!
Jan. 3, 11-Stepped Down from BFM
© LiamFilm™

Offline conrad96

• Regular Poster
« Reply #1400 on: November 29, 2009, 07:33:46 PM »
granted but santa dies the day before and presents arent delivered  D:

i wish my pants were made of gold :P

(\__/)

~Brian Posehn

Offline Toe Tag

• Junior Poster
  • You don't want any part of me.
« Reply #1401 on: November 30, 2009, 10:09:53 PM »
Granted, but all your money would be made of denim.

I wish I could go back to school.
LIfe is good.  Vacation is better!

Offline conrad96

• Regular Poster
« Reply #1402 on: December 01, 2009, 04:48:52 PM »
granted but you fail.

i wish my pants were still made of gold and my money was normal.

(\__/)

~Brian Posehn

Offline Joedz

• Newbie Poster
  • wait this isnt a mirror?!
« Reply #1403 on: December 01, 2009, 07:36:21 PM »
your pants were 24karat gold and they always fall off & your money turned abnormal the next day

I wish I have SUPER POWERS!

TRY TO BEAT THESE DANCE BEASTZ!

Offline anokkona

• Newbie Poster
  • haha
« Reply #1404 on: December 03, 2009, 01:37:51 AM »
but you fail doing your epic mr. bean dance power

i wish those gold pants melted on his legs

TY TO MiG

TY TO Terra

Offline conrad96

• Regular Poster
« Reply #1405 on: December 09, 2009, 02:50:23 PM »
granted, but i have 'heat proof'(what??) pants under because i was expecting you to wish that.

i wish pigs could fly.

(\__/)

~Brian Posehn

Offline Glêññ Z

• Senior Poster
« Reply #1406 on: December 17, 2009, 05:19:13 PM »
granted, but in doing so you ruptered the space time continuam...

i wish my x-plane project comes out nice

Offline BFM_Yoda

• BFM Admin
  • Following, still, you, not!
« Reply #1407 on: December 18, 2009, 05:17:10 PM »
granted, but the governmnt gets rid of it in an act of "protecting the country"

i wish that there was a stargate to other worlds... (like in the series of SG-1)
Started being PR - June 1, 2010
Recieved Vent - July 25, 2010
Little Tags! - September 25, 2010
Primary Training Completed - November 16, 2010
BIG TAGS! - December 9, 2010
Promoted to Corporal - May 8, 2011
Stepped down from Corporal - August 24, 2011
Hung up my Tags - April 30, 2013
Big Tags Again :D - November 4, 2014

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline Elensar

• Senior Poster
    • Lots of cool pretty colors for forum use!!!!
« Reply #1408 on: December 19, 2009, 01:15:59 AM »
Granted, but the stargate leads to a planet with no light, no air, and the return stargate is broken XD.

I wish I got paid to live in the forest!
BFM_Elensar

First Forum Visit ~~~ 9/28/2009
Applied to BFM ~~~ 10/13/2009
Got Vent access ~~~ 11/13/2009
Got Small Tags ~~~ 01/04/2010
Got Big Tags ~~~ 04/14/2010

Thanks to BFM_BlitZ´ for da awesome siggy!!!!

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Want some information that will change your racing life? WATCH THIS!

Offline ¿Nobody¿

• Senior Poster
  • LOL
« Reply #1409 on: December 19, 2009, 01:44:39 PM »
granted but soon u get eaten by a bear. :P
i wish i had unlimited wishes

Thanks JANE, Crimson, and Lucky for this AMAZING sig!~

(\__/)

///////^\\\\\\\          This is a tortoise. Copy and
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\         paste tortoise into your sig
/ @  |_______________\        so that it may save us from
\____|\______________/        the bunnies
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|
(Go Marty's Turtle)

Print