Print 

Author Topic: The "Corrupt A Wish" game.  (Read 269377 times)

Offline BFM_Ðragons

• BFM Admin
Re: The "Corrupt A Wish" game.
« Reply #1860 on: September 07, 2011, 04:43:25 AM »
Granted, But The Planet Emploded

I Wish I didn't Have To Go To College And Still Get A 'A Level' Qualification

Thanks to  bfm_Dusaro For The Sig!

Offline Brandon

• Junior Poster
  • Season 20 Champions
« Reply #1861 on: September 07, 2011, 08:45:28 AM »
Granted but it onlly allows you to open a barber shop

i wish  i was indastructible

Offline BFM_Ðragons

• BFM Admin
« Reply #1862 on: September 07, 2011, 10:28:25 AM »
Granted But You Die Of Old Age A Day Later

I Wish I Could Fly!

Offline Gamer

• Junior Poster
  • kaboom...got yaXD
« Reply #1863 on: September 08, 2011, 08:30:38 AM »
granted but it takes 100 years to grow wings and on ur first day of flight u die

i wish i had alot of money withing the next 2 years

bunny..........................................................................................hey....i didnt know whe posted in thisXD
just relized what sig meant!!1
bahahahaha
lol

Offline BFM_Ðragons

• BFM Admin
« Reply #1864 on: September 09, 2011, 12:23:11 AM »
granted, but they day you get it the world goes bankrupt and you loose everything

i wish my little finger was broken! :(

Offline Brandon

• Junior Poster
  • Season 20 Champions
« Reply #1865 on: September 09, 2011, 08:30:41 AM »
Granted  but it fell off

i wish i didnt have to go to school

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #1866 on: September 09, 2011, 01:13:08 PM »
Granted but you are a garbage man for the rest of your life because of your lack of education

I wish I had a Djembe

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline Gamer

• Junior Poster
  • kaboom...got yaXD
« Reply #1867 on: September 13, 2011, 08:31:16 AM »
whats a djembe?

bunny..........................................................................................hey....i didnt know whe posted in thisXD
just relized what sig meant!!1
bahahahaha
lol

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #1868 on: October 13, 2011, 02:27:03 AM »

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline BFM_Xtr3me

• BFM Admin
  • Without me, it's just aweso.
« Reply #1869 on: October 13, 2011, 03:21:11 AM »
I wish I had a Djembe

granted but you punch a hole through it

i wish for an incorruptible wish

Xtr3me's Timeline in BFM
01/Jul/10 - First attempt at recruitment
07/Nov/10 - Second attempt at recruitment ;D
19/Dec/10 - Given Vent
30/Jan/11 - Given Little Tags
13/Mar/11 - Given Big Tags
26/Aug/11 - Promoted to Corporal
07/Feb/12 - Promoted to Sergeant
02/Nov/12 - Promoted to Lieutenant

Thankyou Lucky and Slayton

Offline Toe Tag

• Junior Poster
  • You don't want any part of me.
« Reply #1870 on: November 15, 2011, 10:06:35 PM »
Granted!  You're out of this game.

I wish 'Medic would play more Halo.
LIfe is good.  Vacation is better!

Offline V3ngnce

• Regular Poster
  • Pure Epicness.....
    • I will not die!
« Reply #1871 on: January 23, 2012, 07:14:39 PM »
Granted, but his internet suddenly shuts off and doesn't come back up for 2 1/2 months. I wish that I could teleport.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other person die for theirs."

"V3ngnce, you're an elite admin. You can get 4 laps, 12 kills, and spam the rules all at the same time!" - BFM_Slayton

The Legend of V3ngnce
Applied for BFM - October 2009
Denied from BFM due to inactivity - Nov 13th 2009
Re-applied for BFM - Jan 3 2010
Gained vent access - Feb 7 2010
Little Tags - 13th March 2010
Dropped recruitment due to unfortunate events- 4th June 2010
Re-applied - August 2010
Little Tags again - October 2010
Big Tags - Janurary 13th 2011

Offline Toe Tag

• Junior Poster
  • You don't want any part of me.
« Reply #1872 on: April 17, 2012, 08:12:13 PM »
Granted, but you'd never walk nor run again.

I wish I could fight like Master Chief in V3ngnce's avatar animation.
LIfe is good.  Vacation is better!

Offline BFM_Yoda

• BFM Admin
  • Following, still, you, not!
« Reply #1873 on: June 14, 2012, 01:28:11 AM »
granted but those few seconds of your life keep repeating forever...

I wish I was Thor!
Started being PR - June 1, 2010
Recieved Vent - July 25, 2010
Little Tags! - September 25, 2010
Primary Training Completed - November 16, 2010
BIG TAGS! - December 9, 2010
Promoted to Corporal - May 8, 2011
Stepped down from Corporal - August 24, 2011
Hung up my Tags - April 30, 2013
Big Tags Again :D - November 4, 2014

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #1874 on: June 14, 2012, 01:31:59 AM »
Granted, but the genie thought you had a lisp. Ooh, you're going to be thor for thumb time!

I wish that this were the last post in the thread.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Print