Print 

Author Topic: Wic is on her way  (Read 8096 times)

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
Re: Wic is on her way
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2013, 06:00:01 AM »
Wic, I dont think I would have made it as far as I have in BFM without the guidance you have given me. (especially the times I've messed up :LOL:)

You've done so much for the clan and did it so well.

Take care in your ventures, Wic!

Offline BFM_Noddu

• BFM Admin
  • An apple a day, keeps red team's rockets at bay.
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2013, 07:46:24 AM »
Every single conversation has been a delight, even if my sometimes sleep-deprived English accent  sometimes makes it hard to understand my jokes, as far as I'm aware though you laughed at all the right moments :P :P

Thanks for being
a) An extremely encouraging admin, always supportive, never unfair.
b) The BEST scrim leader! Giving me a chance not once, but twice to shine!

Now pop in the servers every now and again... and obey the rules  :LOL:
Make way for Noddu. Lest he nods his head... in disapproval.

Offline RÖÇKèr

• Junior Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2013, 09:25:40 AM »
I raise my guitar to ya Wic!  :rockstar: LONG LIVE WIC!!!

Offline Trogdor

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2013, 11:49:03 AM »
Wic,

Thanks for always being such a fine example to your BFM brethren. In the Navy we talk about "Honor, Courage, Commitment" and your leadership has always embodied those traits. For a long time you've been a key part of why BFM is such a great place.

Although it goes without saying: You'll be missed.

Best Wishes,
BFM_Trogdor

Offline HogZlla

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 04:44:00 PM »
I'll not forget the good times!!!  I hope there are many to come my friend   :hug:

Offline BFM_Mr Do

• Colonel
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 07:19:27 PM »
Wic, you are the embodiment of everything that is right about BFM. You have an infectious laugh to go with a great attitude. You made the whole BFM experience better for countless people and will be hugely missed. Thank you for your service to the clan and for the many good times on Vent.

Offline BFM_Invert

• Major
  • The best laps are finished upside-down! ( Tx fuse)
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 09:35:38 PM »
Thank you Wic for everything you've done with the clan.  I can't say how many times you baled me out when I needed help.  Gonna miss your laugh that's for sure.  Since your retireing I have the number of the old folks home.   It  comes highly recommended by me and the rest of the gang.

Gonna miss ya.   Take care!

Invert

Time is free, but it's priceless.  You can't ownit, but you can use it.  You can't keep it, but you can spend it.  Once you've lost it you can never get it back.

Offline Grillman

• Junior Poster
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2013, 09:25:37 AM »
Thank you wic for all the help and time you gave me when I was small tags what am I saying you just helped me a few days ago . So sorry to see you go you have always been a fair and understanding person I felt I could always count on take care and hope to see you around and take care !

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2013, 02:53:03 PM »
Wic, thanks for doing so much for BFM, you've kept the forums spam free... well as free of spam as is really possible  ;)

I'm heaps sad to see you go, hopefully we can keep in touch :)

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Offline Cuda

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2013, 07:25:55 PM »
Goodbye Wic. Everyone should know how much you have done for BFM, you can't be replaced. This place just wont be the same without you. You have always been the voice of reason and common sense through scrims, training, and policy for us.

On a personal level, you were my bfm trainer and shoulder to lean on when things were not going as well as they should in life. I will never forget that, it means a lot to me. I am glad we are friends and will be keeping in touch.

:hug:

Offline Jä×

• Posts Too Much
  • Resident furry
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2013, 11:46:29 PM »
You will be missed Wic.

Thanks again helping me pick out that gift for my mate's friend a few months back.

Windows 7 Ultimate, AMD FX4100, Gigabyte 990FXA, G.Skill Sniper 2x4gb 1866, Saphire Radeon 2x512 256bit, Thermaltake Toughguard 850

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2013, 03:24:23 PM »
Sad to see you go Wic! You have done heaps for this place and have lead me out of some sticky situations. Proud. Hope I catch you server side some time here or on Steam.  :happy:

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2013, 06:11:14 AM »
Wow, thank you for all the very, very nice comments here.   They mean a lot.  What goes on here is a group effort, not just one, but I consider many of you friends and appreciate beyond words your kind thoughts.  There were many times when we got together over "non-BFM" stuff and to me that shows that our relationship and familiarity went beyond BFM.

I have exchanged PMs with a number of you and we will keep in touch.  Just because I no longer wear tags does not mean I won't be around (though Superman seems to think I shouldn't be  :LOL:).

As to "BFM retirement", well never say never is a good motto.  I will not say I would not or won't return.  For this moment in time this is good for me but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I miss being a part.  So who knows!  Til "whatever/whenever", I am not hard to find and would love to hear from you guys ongoing!

You folks are the best  :)

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2013, 05:47:49 PM »
*Late poster strolling through!*

I know how hard this was for you Wic!  :mike:

I'm sure we'll talk plenty  :LOL: , but...

Just wanted to post something to say thanks for everything and all the time you've spent here.  When I had first joined BFM and getting big tags, you were one of the ones that I always admired and looked towards to always have an answer.  And you always did!  ;)  I've enjoyed getting to know you, and have always appreciated the fact that if any discussion was to go down, you would always have my back and vice versa, and even if we disagreed (which is rare!), we were always able to handle it maturely.  We might have gotten it handed to us during scrim time, but good grief, I don't think I could have ever had as much fun than with both you and Slayton around.

Thanks for all the good times, and many more will be had I'm sure   :winkgrin:
Thank you Kàkà§hì!

Offline BFM_Nrvend

• General
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2013, 11:47:28 AM »
Wic, You have been a blessing to BFM and to me personally. We are very fortunate to have come to know you and Slayton and I have so much respect for both of you. Your time spent here has definitely made an impact on this clan and that impact has been very good and has become part of it's legacy. I hope that I do not have to miss you as I know that there will be other venues to catch up with you on. Pm me your's and Slayton's steam names as I will look you up when I can.  Thank you for your friendship and the time that you have given to me, my daughters and all who needed you in this clan.

Good Bye and God bless, Your Wicness

Nrv

Print