Print 

Author Topic: Myers - Briggs Personality Test  (Read 1468 times)

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
Myers - Briggs Personality Test
« on: November 21, 2013, 01:54:12 AM »
So a friend told me about this earlier today. He told me what he had scored, and he suggested that i should take it. So i did today. I scored, ENFJ.
-Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging

Although i am only slightly extraverted by a 22% difference. But distinctly intuitive.

The test is about 70ish questions long. All the the questions are a simple sentence or two, and are only yes and no questions. There are other versions of the test, but the one i found is the easiest to use, and the most significant.

In your results you will also find links about each letter in your score. Those links will tell you everything you need to know about your score.

Myers - Briggs Personality Test link

If you are comfortable with sharing your results, place them here. I am very interested in seeing what many of you will score. :D

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
Re: Myers - Briggs Personality Test
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 06:16:10 PM »

Over the years I've taken this test a handful of times. (Usually by someone thinking it would be a "good Management tool" for them to use to better understand their reports.  BWAHAHAHAHHHHH! GL with that!  :LOL: )

Each time I took it my results were a bit different.  ::)

The final time I took it - for a very "aggressive Manager" that put great faith in it - they all came out in a nearly flat line.

This turns out to be a description that can be found at the very end of the descriptions of M-B "types," BTW. It went something like this: "These types are flexible thinkers. They tend to adjust to situations as-needed. As such, they often confound Management with their "non-linear" thinking and methods."

;D

When the Manager brought me the results they said: "Now I know why you're such a pain in my ... side!"

:dance:

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Print