Print 

Author Topic: Post Your Village!  (Read 5039 times)

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Post Your Village!
« on: June 23, 2015, 02:27:21 PM »
Hey everyone!

I think it would be a lot of fun if we'd post our villages so that we can talk about 'em. Go ahead and talk about your village, where it's at and where you want to take it; what kind of design you're following; what strengths and weaknesses you've discovered with your layout; also comment on other people's villages and give them constructive feedback. So go ahead and post! If you don't know how to take screenshots from your device, read on and I'll show you how.

Apple Devices

To take a screenshot, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on your device, then press and release the Home button. The screenshot will be in the Photos app. Once there, you can upload it to Imgur, Photobucket, etc.

Android Devices

To take a screenshot, press and hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time. The screen will flash when the screenshot is taken. You can find the photo in the Pictures folder, or in the Photos app if you've set it up. Then just upload it to Imgur, Photobucket, or wherever you like to host photos.

If you have any problems with the above steps be sure to post about it. I'll gladly give ya a hand. :)

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Re: Post Your Village!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 02:48:18 PM »
I'll get this party started with a picture of my village:

I'm trying to keep my gold storages safe first and foremost, then the elixir storage, next the defenses. I've put my two most upgraded archer towers next to the the gold storages since people usually want gold more than anything else. An interesting little tidbit I've noticed is that people tend to attack from the southwest side of my base regardless of my base layout, so I've put more defenses on that end to protect it. I'm going to upgrade my town hall to level 7 in a week or so, once I've upgraded my defenses some more and maxed out my available gold mine upgrades.

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 01:08:13 AM »
Very Nice :)

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 08:10:23 AM »

Necro-post just to speak up:

I'll be Level 7 in 1d 7H from now....

Shall I join up, or were those necro-posts just ancient news?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 08:20:03 AM by MrMxyzptlk »
Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 04:47:42 AM »
Is this only for a phone? I have no village. I need a village lol

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2015, 11:12:06 PM »
Haha you should get a village :)

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 09:12:23 AM »
Ok, so I'll take that as a "Yes, we're still alive and playing Clash of Clans."  :winkgrin:

I'm just about to crest over Town Hall 7 (17H 20M).

How do I / can I join "BFM BEG 4 MERCY" clash of Clans?
(I'm in "Silver League 1" right now, just dropped back out of Gold III again a few days ago,  :embarrassing:.)

I am, of course, using the moniker "MrMxyzptlk".

(How/) do you guys chat while playing?  If so, hook me up and let's get Clashing!

Oh, and here's my current village:

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 07:25:05 PM »
Nice Mxy, sorry mate, must have missed the question. Search clans - BFM BEG 4 MERCY  you will see Enoch as leader

Print