Print 

Author Topic: Overwatch  (Read 4332 times)

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
  • My middle name is luck,mind you my 1st name is bad
Overwatch
« on: January 19, 2017, 07:35:03 AM »
I'm honestly surprised this thread doesn't already exist.

Hey guys!

Overwatch, who is playing? PS4, XBone or PC? :)

I'm a newbie, got about 8ish hours under my belt but getting there on pc.
So if anyone fancies taking me under their wing for a couple of quick plays, let me know! I would love to underwhelm you with lack of knowledge and skills!

Other than that, feel free to gossip and complain about the sheer amount of widows that are played in quick play, discuss up and coming characters, updates and whatnots :).

Terrible stats I know but like I said, I am not the greatest xD

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Offline BFM_GAV

• Captain
Re: Overwatch
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 07:08:07 AM »
GT- Gavman1991

Thank you my baby brother BFM_Speedy:)

Thanks Lucky

Thanks Lucky!

Offline BFM_Xtr3me

• BFM Admin
  • Without me, it's just aweso.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 04:52:06 PM »
Ye, I got Overwatch on PC

BattleTag: Draeyon#1315

Been sticking to just random heroes or no limits recently, a lot more fun.

Xtr3me's Timeline in BFM
01/Jul/10 - First attempt at recruitment
07/Nov/10 - Second attempt at recruitment ;D
19/Dec/10 - Given Vent
30/Jan/11 - Given Little Tags
13/Mar/11 - Given Big Tags
26/Aug/11 - Promoted to Corporal
07/Feb/12 - Promoted to Sergeant
02/Nov/12 - Promoted to Lieutenant

Thankyou Lucky and Slayton

Offline BFM_Effect

• BFM Admin
  • Perr
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 05:31:29 PM »
I have it on PC, I dont honestly really play it but I would love to get into it properly with some people.
my Battletag is ImNotYou#11691
Applied for BFM on: 27 July 2011
Access to vent on: 03 September 2011
Small tags on: 23 September 2011
Big tags on: 16 November 2011
Corporal on: 9 June 2012
Sergeant on: 10 October 2012

Offline BFM_Yoda

• BFM Admin
  • Following, still, you, not!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 10:39:26 AM »
Is Overwatch worth getting? I've been real hesitant being that it looks like a multiplayer only game
Started being PR - June 1, 2010
Recieved Vent - July 25, 2010
Little Tags! - September 25, 2010
Primary Training Completed - November 16, 2010
BIG TAGS! - December 9, 2010
Promoted to Corporal - May 8, 2011
Stepped down from Corporal - August 24, 2011
Hung up my Tags - April 30, 2013
Big Tags Again :D - November 4, 2014

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 09:11:16 PM »
Effect, you're still in BFM? Holy cow. You're such an old gamer from my past.... geez. Lol

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 10:41:52 PM »
Is Overwatch worth getting? I've been real hesitant being that it looks like a multiplayer only game

I'm having a lot of fun with it. I was hesitant for the same reasons, but then saw it on sale on Blizzard's Taiwan shop for $35 so picked it up.

Definitely multiplayer only, found a few people I like to play with, but it's mostly random, there's a server browser but the matchmaking works for me.

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Print