Print 

Author Topic: Hot Pockets, but Great Times  (Read 7108 times)

Offline Rázgrìz

• Senior Poster
  • I am the Razgriz
Re: Hot Pockets, but Great Times
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 12:55:01 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO :???:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 :verysorry:OOOOOOOOOOO not you botttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, vent will not be the same with out you......*cry* .............

Offline Just A Bot

• Junior Poster
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2007, 07:34:04 AM »
awwwwwwwww   sniff sniff MY FRIENDS!

Everybody,

Thank you all for your kind words.  It warms my heart to know I'll be missed.  It wasn't easy to resign because I knew I would miss regular contact with great people I've come to know and respect as individuals, and have a blast racing and chatting and laughing with.  But it's been coming for a while, as Nrv and Thud knew (and I'll bet some others suspected).

Hydra, I think my old 'BFM Haircut" should be a requirements for all the recruits.  Ha!  :-)

I'll see you around the track, and chat from time to time.  This weekend the real world requires that I do a heck of a lot of cleaning, raking leaves, etc. to make the house presentable for our coming Thanksgiving guests!

mmmmmmmmm (droools) .... turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy, ambrosia salad, pumpkin pie....

Cya guys around.  (sniffles)

---Just A Bot

Offline AR~Gabe

• Junior Poster
  • Former BFM_Gabe
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2007, 09:21:52 AM »
Will miss ya man.

Offline ºReFº

• Senior Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 10:56:53 AM »
we all love you bot!

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 05:33:46 PM »
noes don't go.. well if u must dont become a stranger.. stick ur neck in our part of the woods when u get a chance
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Offline BFM_Hlao

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2007, 04:19:56 PM »
Bot,

I was really sad when I first saw this post, and I still am. I understand and respect your decision for leaving, as is often said here, life comes before gaming.

I will never forget all the awesome times where you had me in stitches with your incredibly infectious laugh. I know it's something that has been mentioned so many times in this thread, but I just had to mention it again. ;D

Best of luck with all your future plans. Enjoy your time away from gaming and hope to see you soon!

Bye for now,
Hlao

P.S. Sorry for the late post!

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2007, 12:26:02 PM »
Ive not seen you (nor the rest of BFM) , as far as spoken word goes - vent) for a while now. But ill always remember your character. Your one that cant be forgotten. You will be missed. Goodluck with your other half and life! And keep laughing, its one of those laughs that everyone cheers up from!  :)

BFM_Warlord

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2007, 10:36:22 PM »
Hey Bot good Luck in all you Do , You ROCK!

Offline -db-Prø

• Regular Poster
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2007, 05:31:44 PM »
im not really active on the bfm forum anymore, but i just wanna see the things that are important for me.

bot, i dont think i havent really know you as good as most people do here, but i already know youre a great person.
hope to see you once in a while :)

goodbye
~PrøHúñTêR

Print