Print 

Author Topic: I need some help with this.  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Renegade

• Regular Poster
I need some help with this.
« on: December 17, 2007, 08:48:29 PM »
A few nights ago i was plaing on Ice Fields and i had the rocket launcher while walking to the nav underneath the bridge. AN enemy hog came by so i shot it but none of the people in it died. I killed them then after one came back and naded me while i tried to get in the hog. I killed him and then another came back and naded while i was trying to get into the hog. This kept happening over 4 times and each time i killed them. Every time they died i was accused of camping, but i didnt think i was because i was being naded before i shot at them. I wanted to know..Is that counted as camping?

^^^^Thanks to Plixity for this awesome sig!!!^^^
Elvis, your just jealous of my  souped up wheelchair...get rid of your rickety old walker and put your money where your toothless mouth is. :siderofl: :siderofl:

^^^^^Lol^^^^^

Thanks to Spood for the Tutorial! :D

Thanks Diehard6309 for the awesome Uzerbar!!!!

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: I need some help with this.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 06:43:01 AM »
The situation as you describe it is not camping it is self defense.  Just keep in mind that the other players do not have quite the same perspective as you and it may very well "look like" camping to them.  If you had sucssesfully entered a hog that had a gunner then you would not have been allowed to get back out with your RL to defend, you would have to let your gunner take care of it.  When you are in a lone hog though you are allowed to exit to defend yourself from an attack.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline Renegade

• Regular Poster
Re: I need some help with this.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 02:06:44 PM »
Ok Thanks Booyah

^^^^Thanks to Plixity for this awesome sig!!!^^^
Elvis, your just jealous of my  souped up wheelchair...get rid of your rickety old walker and put your money where your toothless mouth is. :siderofl: :siderofl:

^^^^^Lol^^^^^

Thanks to Spood for the Tutorial! :D

Thanks Diehard6309 for the awesome Uzerbar!!!!

Print