Print 

Author Topic: spain force  (Read 6131 times)

Offline AR~Saltine

• Junior Poster
Re: spain force
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 12:18:34 AM »
Yeah, I love Spain Force (well, racing with him) and is worthy of anyones first post. Actually Spain would have been on my first post (which was today- check it out if you can)
but I just discovered the forums and I wanted to praise racers that I have not seen mentioned (<<c>><< is one of them) ... so...congrats Spain Force, you're awsome at racing and seem like a great guy! d_b

-Saltine-
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 07:12:12 PM by -Saltine- »

Offline BFM_Skedog

• Lieutenant
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 04:47:25 PM »
Nice guy Spain is. Fun to talk with in Vent. And he's an awesome driver and gunner  d_b
i totally agree with renegde here,
he is just alot of fun 2 talk with

By priceslaytonv at 2011-03-05

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a few seconds, set him on FIRE and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

A GREAT leader has the ability to combine knowledge, passion, caring, and wisdom into a focused energy that perpetuates the desire to do GREAT in those who are following.

Offline Đstroyr

• Senior Poster
  • Ğeath before Ğishonor !
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 12:07:51 PM »
Has anyone heard from him? I have talked a little to Fuzion about him and he is having some conflict or another undisclosed situation. Any news from anyone????

^^^ SIG made by his awesomeness BFM_Slayton ^^^

Offline AR~Saltine

• Junior Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008, 03:11:29 PM »
Has anyone heard from him? I have talked a little to Fuzion about him and he is having some conflict or another undisclosed situation. Any news from anyone????

No kidding! I haven't seen Spain Force in like two  months, give or take a week...
...Makes me sad    :'(

Print