Print 

Author Topic: Request to not be kicked again for my name (ING)  (Read 1457 times)

Offline coughing

• Newbie Poster
Request to not be kicked again for my name (ING)
« on: January 19, 2008, 10:38:42 PM »
Hi,

I was just kicked from a bfm racing server by bfm Max because of my name.  I am part of the Knights of Freedom clan, you can go to ****** and find me there.  ING was my pseudonym long before i joined KoF.  KoF ING is not an abbreviation of a swear word.  It is also not the pokemon.  Furthermore, KoF has a no swearing/no abbreviated swearing policy as well.  As I am in my tags on your servers, it means I am representing my clan, and have to follow KoF rules, and also not disrespect the rules of the server I am on.  I tried to explain this to bfm Max, but he refused to accept my explanation. 

I have been playing on bfm servers for months, and I have been on every day since last wednesday.  Your servers are my preferred race servers.  Is it possible that this is noted so I can avoid this happening again?

Thank you,
ING
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 11:42:10 PM by BFM_Max »

Offline Volley

• Posts Too Much
  • You Just Got Served...
Re: Request to not be kicked again for my name (ING)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 10:48:09 PM »
Moved to Questions for Officers as seemed appropriate as you are not requesting unbannment.

~Former 1st Lieutenant - 2008

BFM_Warlord

Re: Request to not be kicked again for my name (ING)
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 11:15:16 PM »
Simple fact is this One of our Highly respected and ranked members sees it as inappropriate and offensive and that is all that needs to be said as it is anyone member of BFm admins that ever feels a name is deemed offensive in there eyes and asks it to be changed then that  person should respect that decision and honor it.You may not agree and that is your choice and feel free to race in other servers that do not mind.Our stand is we will not allow that name on our servers as you can clearly see it has offended a member that sees it offensive .I too can clearly see how it can be taken as offensive.At this point you have no argument .This is us making a decision and standing by it.Please don't be offended just choose another name and enjoy our servers as you please or please do not choose to use our servers if you feel you would rather use that name.We would gladly like for you to  race with us but our position stands in this matter and can not be swayed.Thank you for your understanding in advance.Hopefully we can work this out if not sorry we couldn't see eye to eye in this matter and Happy Gaming to you.

I changed your forum name as well,Please select a less offensive name thank you.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 03:26:04 PM by BFM_Warlord »

Print