Print 

Author Topic: Endoboy  (Read 7330 times)

Offline endoboy

• Newbie Poster
Re: Endoboy
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 06:13:28 PM »
OK, I get it now... they <3 me by the view count.  ::)

I'm not really surprised that it's happened. I do frequently call people out for camping, and my reports on those players to the BFM admins have gotten a lot of them kicked and some even banned. I guess I don't make friends with them that way, but I just feel like there's plenty of kills to be had within the rules, and the hogs need to keep moving. It's really hard to do that when campers plant themselves on a blind curve with a rockethog.  :bang:

If your hog was moving at the times you killed me, Cole, I would never have called it camping. Now if your driver comes to a stop and then you fire at me and I have no gunner, well, then I'm gonna have something to say about it. Either way, sorry for the suffering dropped on you by my doppleganger. :)

See you in the servers,
Endoboy©  :winkgrin:

Offline xtra

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 10:05:03 AM »
but I just feel like there's plenty of kills to be had within the rules
couldn't agree more, admins rarely agree

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 11:00:59 AM »
One correction.  Guests do not get kicked or banned based on the word of another guest.  BFM policy is that the admin has to see, or otherwise know the infraction is happening, to kick or ban.  We listen to what our guests are saying and can adjust our admining style based on their suggestions but no one gets kicked or banned without the admin witnesing it.

X if you have something to say please start your own thread or keep your comments in this thread on topic.  Hijacking someone elses thread to make your own little jabbing point is considered spam and is frowned upon.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline xtra

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 03:12:49 PM »
i am agreeing with and quoting what endoboy said. since the thread has his name in it i figured it would be ok.  also if you look up you'll notice comments about love and nothing but, yet no "spam warning"?

i will start my own thread next time tho.

Offline endoboy

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 08:21:20 PM »
When I said my reports got bad players kicked, I did mean that you admins went looking for them and found them doing just what I said, and kicked them. I'm well aware that the infractions need to be witnessed to be acted on. Overall, I think the admins do a great job. I just had to leave a game a short time ago with SIX admins in it because two players just kept teamnading endlessly, and sometimes I do think that there are too many warnings issued for repeat offenders, but most of the time you guys are the whip!

Thanks for taking the time and effort to keep the servers clean, as most players really do appreciate it. :)

Offline Cole

• Junior Poster
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2008, 10:34:42 PM »
537 views ppl like 2 know whats going on with you endoboy lol  :bang:

Thanks for the top sig Tanger and Slayton for the bottem 1 ;D

Offline AR~Saltine

• Junior Poster
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2008, 10:51:43 PM »
537 views ppl like 2 know whats going on with you endoboy lol  :bang:

...Not to mention 21 posts on a problematic players (who really was not problematic)
Also, I am sorry for thinking you used foul language when I understand now that it was likely an impostor (second post in this topic)
Keep up the great racing Endoboy (Copyright)!

« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 04:43:37 PM by -Saltine- »

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 12:13:52 AM »

That's Endo(C)!  ;) ( <--- I don't DO alt-codes!  :P )

'Look forward to seeing you on the track next time, Endoboy(C)!

« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 03:12:07 PM by MrMxyzptlk »
Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline xtra

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 11:00:33 AM »
still no spam warnings, only i get them? am i special?

Offline endoboy

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 01:53:32 PM »

That's Endo(R)!  ;) ( <--- I don't DO alt-codes!  :P )

'Look forward to seeing you on the track next time, Endoboy(R)!

Yes, I'll see you out there, but I'm going with Endoboy©. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.  :o

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 02:39:30 PM »
2,1,0 and all of the infinitessimally small negative numbers are less than three. So alot.

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 06:03:48 PM »
edit
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 10:21:52 AM by BFM_Octane »

Offline Jam

• Junior Poster
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2008, 05:09:43 PM »
I recently was on a server with someone named "Endoboy" with a symbol after the name, so I guess that was the real endoboy.  The person I saw was hiding behind objects and when a hog came by, like my hog, he would shoot it with a rocket.  Since the rocket was not located by the hiding place, I have to infer that he walked quite a ways with it or drove to the spot and abandoned a hog there.  Anyway, several people were upset about this situation.  Unfortunately, other players used the opportunity to violate the language rules, so I finally gave up and quit the game.

I can be hard to tell when behavior is legal or illegal, and people may not play the same every day, but at least in the server I was playing in there was a strong consensus that endoboy was not playing fairly at that time.

Anyway, that's all I can say about it.

-Jam.

Offline xtra

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2008, 08:30:16 PM »
I cant really comment on this cos anymore cos i just got the forum back.

Offline Igor

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 05:27:12 AM »
Locking thread.
This player has been discussed enough, and i feel the posts are getting off topic.
-Igor
~Former BFM Sergeant ~
~ Arrived 20/08/2007 - 23/11/2009 Departed... ~

Print