Print 

Author Topic: <<MFB>>SNIPEY..(with symbols)  (Read 2762 times)

Offline Go Meat!

• Newbie Poster
<<MFB>>SNIPEY..(with symbols)
« on: January 29, 2008, 11:56:05 AM »
I Don't usually worry about this stuff too much, at least not to the extent I actually take time to post about it.  However this individual was extremely arrogant and confrontational with anyone who asked him to simply race.  He was on 2 different race servers causing havoc and ruining the fun of the game. 
  1st incident-Danger Canyon- He refused to race, only playing slayer.  He actually sat at the jump in the middle and continuosly scored kills.  At the end of the game he had over 30 kills and 0 laps.  Several players asked him to stop and he utilized profane language telling them they could not stop him.  Throughout the game he kept bragging he could not be stopped and was trying to bait others into a slayer competition. He left at the end of this game.
  2nd incident-Infinity-He moved to a different server and was actually racing, I typed to him I was glad to see it.  He then changed back into his former self and started the same slayer stuff at the red base, where we all spawn at.  Within a couple of minutes he had a dozen kills.  A BFM member was present and warned him several times.  He rudely told the BFM member he was waiting for a rocket hog and would not race until he got one.  He continued killing.
I am not sure if anyone else has had problems with this person but I venture to guess they have.  Additionally, does anyone know if MFB is an actuall clan or some kind of slur against BFM (letters reversed)?

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
Re: <<MFB>>SNIPEY..(with symbols)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 03:01:47 PM »
Additionally, does anyone know if MFB is an actual clan...

Id think not, considering his childish ways and camping pseudo-skill. Nowt more than a "oooh the clan tag backwards, yeah thats L337!, ill add some funky arrows in too to try and confuse them! YEAH!".

Even if it were a clan though, is "Oh their tag is so similar ill go join in and confuse and be a nasty lil sugar rush!" any smoother a move anyway?

About as bright as a broken bulb.

Just leaves you thinking the kid needs to get out and smell fresh air.

k i dun... boring day at work.  ;D

Offline AR~Unit»Zero

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 05:55:11 PM »
Additionally, does anyone know if MFB is an actual clan...

Id think not, considering his childish ways and camping pseudo-skill. Nowt more than a "oooh the clan tag backwards, yeah thats L337!, ill add some funky arrows in too to try and confuse them! YEAH!".

Even if it were a clan though, is "Oh their tag is so similar ill go join in and confuse and be a nasty lil sugar rush!" any smoother a move anyway?

About as bright as a broken bulb.

Just leaves you thinking the kid needs to get out and smell fresh air.

k i dun... boring day at work.  ;D

I'm pretty sure MFB is an actual clan, but they're one of those who's sole purpose is to be a thorn in BFM's side.

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 05:58:21 PM »
If they can't direct an admin to a clan website of MFB then their tags are to be removed as is our clan policy.

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 06:58:56 PM »
I'm pretty sure MFB is an actual clan, but they're one of those who's sole purpose is to be a thorn in BFM's side.

Some clan.  ;D

Offline -JR-Alberto

• Posts Too Much
  • "A Duke is a Duke, I'm the 4th Duke"
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 06:37:19 AM »
I second what Killswitch said, he's a problem player as I saw him breaking many rules, even when some BFM's were on the server (Wolf and Gangus I think).

"just two good ol' boys, wouldn't change if they could, fightin' the system like two modern-day Robin Hoods"

Offline 'Medic

• Posts Too Much
  • High Speed, Low Drag.
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 08:00:41 AM »
THere is a "Most Fierce Battlers" Clan listed in the Xfire Clan pages. MFB Snipey is the main poster. He also put in a post in the Xfire forums about recruitment that is, shall we say, less than genteel.

-'Medic

-signature courtesy of Atroxide & h@ngm@n

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try!"
--Master Yoda

Offline §§}Compdude

• Posts Too Much
  • Runs With Scissors!
    • Xtremission
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 10:03:06 AM »
THere is a "Most Fierce Battlers" Clan listed in the Xfire Clan pages. MFB Snipey is the main poster. He also put in a post in the Xfire forums about recruitment that is, shall we say, less than genteel.

-'Medic

Ouch. That individual has some serious issues.  :toughguy:

Note to all who read these two posts:
Xfire Forums are NOT a safe place to go. I recommend that they not be visited as the content is waaaay awful and not up to BFM's standards by a long shot.
License and registration, sir!

Print