Print 

Author Topic: 2 comps for xfire  (Read 1026 times)

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
2 comps for xfire
« on: April 22, 2009, 05:51:39 PM »
hey im new to xfire so give me a break.... but if i have it on 2 comps will the chat show u on both?
Regardless as an adult I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone , especially an adult would take the time to type totally useless and offensive language in a server that is bound to have minors in it. I would imagine that you do not do that in front of minors in normal day to day life, so why do it in a server that you absolutely know it is not allowed in and most likely you are swearing at or in front of young children. -BFM_Nrvend

Thanks for my first sig Miser!

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
Re: 2 comps for xfire
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 05:52:49 PM »
Do you mean 2 monitors?

If so, you can set the monitors to clone each other and then yes it will.

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 06:00:27 PM »
If you mean having 2 computers logged on to xfire, then no, xfire won't let you.  But that doesn't mean you can't start a chat and talk to yourself on one computer.
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 07:02:32 PM »

yeah, as Goalie says, if you login to xfire on the 2nd computer, it will log you off the 1st one.

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 07:04:11 PM »
Thats what i meant ty
Regardless as an adult I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone , especially an adult would take the time to type totally useless and offensive language in a server that is bound to have minors in it. I would imagine that you do not do that in front of minors in normal day to day life, so why do it in a server that you absolutely know it is not allowed in and most likely you are swearing at or in front of young children. -BFM_Nrvend

Thanks for my first sig Miser!

Print