Print 

Author Topic: Back in a few/recruitment request  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Akuma

• Junior Poster
  • Fist Philosopher
    • Akuma
Back in a few/recruitment request
« on: January 05, 2010, 05:13:33 PM »
I will be arriving home from my vacation this weekend and I thought best to put in my request for the PR rank now so it has time to process by the time I can get on my own home computer once again.  I look forward to racing with you all again, but this time perhaps we can all communicate over the Ventrilo service.  I bought a new mic for it while shopping because I had an excuse to do so, if you will.  It clamps on my left ear so I can hear you all and my speakers at the same time.  I hope that works out as it theoretically should, although I am unsure such a small mic speaker on my ear would be sufficient if multiple players speak simultaneously.  Getting back on topic, regarding my recruitment, good luck to myself and I hope you all enjoy what I have to offer.  This clan seems to be large, so I hope I can learn some inside tricks about this racing game type.

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
Re: Back in a few/recruitment request
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 06:43:48 PM »
You could try testing out the mic with someone or a group of people on xfire or another voice chat application first to see if you will have any problems.

Your application should be processed within a day of you putting it in.  You should hear from one of us soon about it.  (maybe even me, since that is my job :winkgrin:)  Since your recruitment would start very shortly after you apply, so there really is no reason to send it this far in advance.  But everything should be waiting for you when you return, so good luck!

Also, BFM does not have a PR "rank" in the clan.  Being a Potential Recruit just means that you are interested in joining and that current BFM members will be watching you to see if you are a good fit for BFM.  The main thing to remember is that a PR is still a guest in our servers, not an admin.

So good luck, and happy racing!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 12:06:39 AM by BFM_Goalie »
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Print