Print 

Author Topic: Just carious  (Read 4266 times)

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
Just carious
« on: August 09, 2013, 06:45:05 PM »
Figured i would ask. Is it possible that BFM would expand to other games to bring in a larger amount of people? i understand of the possible reason as no but i figured i could make a suggestion. which also may of already been asked. I noticed that not only forum activity but server activity has been dropping a lot. Halo is an old game and people still play it but its something thats dying just like pc gaming. its hard to find clan orientated games. I know u guys had a COD server and it eventually got dropped. But is it possible for BFM to expand to games like minecraft, Chivalry, and various others?

Just though i would throw a suggestion it.
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
Re: Just carious
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 04:21:09 PM »

Well the official answer would probably be no, not at this time anyway.

My view is that we still enjoy Halo, and still have competitive internal scrims, so as long as we can sustain that, we will keep doing Halo.

Branching out into a second game would attract some new people, and maybe help keep some existing members interested longer, but it would also divide the membership we do have and make it hard to get enough people to play either game.

But at some point, if Halo interest keeps dwindling, we'll have to make a call whether we close down or move on to another game. 

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 05:04:50 PM »
ok thanks for the reply kiwi. Yeah i totally understand. just though i would ask and see.
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 09:23:40 PM »
Zeek right now as Kiwi said we arent ready to close up shop. It takes so much time and energy to branch out into a new game. I was here 24/7 in the past. I might start playing at 2pm and finish at 4am in the past to help with others getting BFM started. I had the time back then. If in time some officer here at BFM wants to branch out then they may move the name forward in other games after we know halo is over for us. We arent at that point yet. In time some officer might want to move forward with the BFM name in other games. Time will only tell

Print