Print 

Author Topic: Checking in  (Read 3061 times)

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
Checking in
« on: September 02, 2017, 02:34:31 PM »
Been a while as i have been away dealing with RL things, how the clan / everyone going and is halo racing still going? Just build a new Ryzen system so might be tempted to get back into some races :D

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
Re: Checking in
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 12:06:51 AM »
Hey Eqinox, BFM is still around.  Check out the Halo Racing Nights banner on the forum homepage. After a slow start, dedicated members and guests have now made this a weekly event every Saturday at 8 pm CST. Please join us for some old fashion fun.  :yesyes: Btw, we now use Discord instead of vent. Please click on the link in the banner for info on getting set up.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 12:10:41 AM by BFM_Boredom »
[img

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 04:43:45 PM »
Just reinstalled Halo after hours of cleaning up the disk as it would not read ( how does that even work it was not scratched when i last used it and its been sitting on my shelf for years lol ) and then figuring out that windows 10 does not like Halo haha though finally have it working, Not familiar with discord though saying that I do not currently have a mic

Offline Bob Marley

• Senior Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 06:46:08 PM »
Hey Eqinox!!

Hope to see you out there again soon :)

:dance:

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 07:19:28 PM »
Just reinstalled Halo after hours of cleaning up the disk as it would not read ( how does that even work it was not scratched when i last used it and its been sitting on my shelf for years lol ) and then figuring out that windows 10 does not like Halo haha though finally have it working, Not familiar with discord though saying that I do not currently have a mic

Yeah, I think your new rig (btw, the pics are really cool  :o) has no problems running Halo under Win 10 as long as you have that new patch installed.
http://halo.bungie.net/images/games/halopc/patch/110/halopc-patch-1.0.10.exe
It allows Halo to recognize GPUs with >= 2GB, enables higher resolutions, chatbox working with newer resolutions, etc.

Glad to have you back.  :yesyes:
[img

Offline BFM_Magneto

• BFM Admin
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 11:28:28 AM »
Hey guys - I'm checking back in as well. How ya'll doin?! I'll jump on discord sometime this weekend when my schoolwork is done and see what's up. Been busy playing League of Legends...

Offline Bob Marley

• Senior Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 02:59:20 PM »
Hey Magneto!

8 Central on Saturday is when we race on BFM.

8 Central on Friday is when we race Lickitys server.

:dance: :neckbeard: :dance:

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 11:04:38 PM »
Hi Magneto, as more and more members come back to visit, it's great to see the BFM racing community slowly come back to life again. Hopefully we can keep this up. With so many other games eating up my total gaming hours every week, I'll always try to allocate several hours for Halo since I enjoy playing with the slowly growing solid group of members and guests that we have showing up consistently on Fridays and Saturdays as specified on Bob's post. :)
[img

Print