Print 

Author Topic: Halo Racing nights @ Wednesdays & Saturdays - 8PM CST (info inside)  (Read 73619 times)

Offline Bmer

• Newbie Poster
Hi folks, I have logged in under my old name. Would like to revisit the clan. Can someone message me?

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
Welcome back Bmer.  :)  Let us know if you need help in getting back on the tracks.
[img

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
As some of you know, some of us race on Lickity's Race server on Fridays. Yesterday, I noticed that he posted our extended schedule in the script on his server. Thank you for that kind gesture, Lickity, in helping us get the word out that we are open on those race nights. Let me reciprocate the gesture with the following: Lickity's race server is open to all racers 7pm CST on Fridays. It's a modded server where you can taxi and jump the hog. However, there is no slaying on foot.
[img

Offline Dusaro

• Junior Poster
  • AWPS are for n00bs
Heya, good to see that some are still active,.
Will only really be able to make it on during the Saturday session.
I've been racing under both aliases EffakT and Dusaro.
I'll see you all on the track.

Dusaro/FM's Known HB History
Nov 13, 2010: Joined HB
UNKNOWN PERIOD
Jul 28, 2011: Reapplied for HB
Jul 29, 2011: ReAccepted into HB
Jul 31, 2011: RePromoted to Forum Moderator(Field Marshall)
Jan 30, 2012: Promoted to Co-Leader
July 27, 2012: HB Disbanded
Dec 2, 2012: HB Reopened
Dec 2, 2012: Became Advisor for Anarchy(new leader)

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm

Great to see you this last couple weeks and glad you're enjoying as much as we are!

Exceptionally this coming Saturday (April 11th) there won't be a Racing night as BFM will be hosting its own pick up scrim on our server exclusive to BFM members.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 11:45:49 AM by BFM_Mil »

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Guests can still race by themselves if they want to. I've set up another server for the scrim, so the regular one will still be available.

Great to see you this last couple weeks and glad you're enjoying as much as we are!

Exceptionally this coming Saturday (April 11th) there won't be a Racing night as BFM will be hosting its own pick up scrim on our server exclusive to BFM members.

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Guests can still race by themselves if they want to. I've set up another server for the scrim, so the regular one will still be available.

Yay, thanks! :yesyes:

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
Is that guest server originally Server #2? Haven't seen that server in over a year.

Glad to see you attending our servers again, Dusaro.  :)

[img

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Been seeing a lot of old BFM members on the forums. I'll go ahead and bump this thread! Also for BFM members, we're hosting a pick up scrim this Saturday. All the information can be found here: http://www.bfmracing.net/forums/index.php?topic=61820.0

Offline jeff

• Posts Too Much
any way this (washed-up) retired officer can join this week's scrim?  :siderofl:

Invite Sent
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 05:14:04 AM by BFM_Enigma »

Offline BFM_Scar

• BFM Admin
I'll be available for the scrim this Saturday

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Weekly racing continues today!

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Bump.

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
Just to let everyone know. As long as there are guests showing up, most of the usual admins will still be racing on Mon, Wed, and Sat. Also, Lickity's server is open on Fridays for some modded racing. It's satisfying to see that the server is filled  (albeit for at least an hour) on the weekdays. Let's keep it up. Competitive racing is the way to go.  d_b
[img

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays - 8PM CST (info inside)
« Reply #179 on: December 14, 2020, 09:12:44 AM »
We just passed the 4 year mark which is insane!

Print