Print 

Author Topic: !MY SKULL!  (Read 36352 times)

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
!MY SKULL!
« on: August 02, 2008, 06:55:24 PM »
I'm pullin this one from my clan's forums, we don't have enough people there to make it interesting so I thought I'd bring it here

a few rules (note im copying these straight from the other forums with some slight altercations (language etc.))

Rule 1:
Who ever has the skull has the skull. No one can post saying they have the skull if they didn't do anything to the holder yet.

Rule 2:
In My Skull, people can knock each other out for a set amount of posts(1-5 post). When a person is knocked out for any # of posts they cannot post until the # indicated is up. In other words if your knocked out for 3 posts, you have to wait for 3 post from other people. AND NO KILLING!!!!! This is strictly for fun.

Rule 3:
Anything goes, except killing. Trust me I've seen the old my skulls and it gets pretty hectic.

Rule 4:
Limit the amount of times you post. You cannot post right after an earlier post of yours. If you post yourself getting the skull, wait till someone gets the skull from you.

Rule 5:
If you have the skull and someone posts trying to get it, you can't post trying to defend yourself.

Rule 6:
You have to shout MY SKULL at the end of your post

EXAMPLES
I uncloak in front of the running LH and give him a good smack in the chops and roar,' This game is SWEET!'
then i run in the opposite direction,
my skull
P.S. MWAHAHA
Sorry... Out 3 posts
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I land right on Fire's back and daze him, then slap him and take the skull, running away like there's no tomorrow.
MY SKULL!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lone hunter woke up and began looking for the skull on his way he found LH, fire hunter but none of them had the skull.
he finally found pred428 and then jumped down in front of him and shouted HAHA! and slapped so hard he sent him flying a few feet across and he hit his head on a tree.
LoneHUnter then picks up the skull and moon walks away singing "you've hit by, you've been struck by a smooth criminal"
My skulll
out for 1

Get it? ok I start

I've been traveling through this tunnel for years, looking for the magic skull. Finally, after watching countless Indiana Jones movies, I get it and come out escaping every single trap I think is coming but it never does. Oh well...I retreat to my camp in the middle of the jungle feeling content. MY SKULL (note I didn't say an out-for-specific-posts count because I'm the first one getting it)

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
Re: !MY SKULL!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 07:03:36 PM »
I burn down the jungle, killing Widget, then go and take his skull, run down to my secret ravine, and hide, giggling at my victory!

MY SKULL!!!

out for 2

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 11:15:43 AM »
Mderms  throws a tracking devise at CRUD, latching onto his boot. Mderms then takes the skull from CRUD while he is sleeping in his cave and beats him mercilessly with it.

My skull nao.

(out for 3)

Offline Tåndêm

• Senior Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 10:54:54 PM »
* lavacano201014 goes all Monty Python on Mderms and throws the Killer Rabbit at him - Mderms manages to escape from death, but is distracted while lavacano201014 takes the skull

MAH SKULL

Mderms is distracted by the rabbit for 3
Congratulations!
If you see this signature on a recent post, you've spotted an elusive Tåndêm!
You are not eligible for an award because I have no money, however you are free to have bragging rights.

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 04:27:51 PM »
After waking up after being knocked unconscience (not killed) by the smoke, Widget tracks down lavacano201014 and finds him celebrating prematurly over Mderms struggling with the Killer Rabbit. Widget jumps on lavacano201014 and wrestles him to the ground. The Rabbit goes after both Mderms and lavacano201014, keeping them distracted while Widget takes the skull away from him

MY SKULL

lavacano201014 out for 2

Thank you Tanger!

Cheers, Marty!

Offline Slow Bullet

• Junior Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 09:25:52 PM »
Slayer 117 was walking throught the woods when he heard someone running towrds him and noticed it was Widget. Slayer 11 also saw the skull so he trwe down a shinny object of the cliff so widget jumpsed after it. At the bottom Slayer 117 found widget knocked out so he took the skull and ran to home to try to sell it on Ebay!

YES ITS MY SKULL! HA!

(Widget knocked out 3 turns!)

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 12:31:26 PM »
CRUD loses the tracking device. angry, he gets his revenge!!!  :muah: I call slayer, asking if I can borrow the skull to paint a potrait of it.  Slayer agrees, and gives it to me. Only I never give it back! MY SKULL!!!

Slayer is out for 2 as he is stilll waiting for the skull to come back.

Offline Tåndêm

• Senior Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 06:30:12 PM »
After those two, I tell Slayer what haooened.

Slayer starts beating C.R.U.D. to a pulp, and while that's going on, I sneak in and yank the skull

This skull is now in my posession.

C.R.U.D. is hospitalized for 4
Congratulations!
If you see this signature on a recent post, you've spotted an elusive Tåndêm!
You are not eligible for an award because I have no money, however you are free to have bragging rights.

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 12:49:09 PM »
Mderms reawakens this dead as dead gets thread and pickpockets Tåndêm's pockets with 99 theiving level and steals the skull. Mderms smothers Tåndêm with a featherless chicken into unconciousness.

(out for 2)

Offline Xelio

• Senior Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2008, 02:09:28 PM »
While Mderms was smothering Tandem, Xelio punches Mderms making him drop the skull. Then Xelio kicks Mderms into a pool of sharks!

ME SKULL!!!

(out for 4)

P.S Mderms had to go to the hospital and was close to death but lived

Applied for Recruitment - October 24, 2008

Vent Access - January 23, 2009
Little Tags - March 28, 2009
Big Tags - April 25, 2009
Left BFM - April 12, 2010

Offline xsix

• Regular Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 01:11:16 AM »
I am a Sith Lord so I used the force to control the spartan in your sig with the energy sword, he beat you silly with the end of it then delivered the skull to me, we should've faced the truth, I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!
My skull

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2008, 08:31:05 AM »
Don't forget to tell Xelio how longs he's out for.  :winkgrin:

I drop a 100 pound weight on top of Xsix the Sith Lord, and while he is busy stopping it from crushing him with the force, I take his lightsaber and remove his legs from his body. MY SKULL!!!!

Xsix is having new legs put on for 3

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2008, 09:19:57 AM »
What a pity - the lightsabre fizzles out, allowing me to sneak down from on top of that weight, bonk bowser on the head with my trusty point-ed stick, and skip off merrily with ...

MY SKULL!!!!!

Boswer out for two to fix that sabre and let his bonce cool down.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline Xelio

• Senior Poster
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 10:40:32 AM »
Since I was not even hurt (he didn't say how long i was out) I gave my sword sig dude chocolate to beat up Jim and also i gave my other sig dude cheese to grab the skull and give it to me.
MY SKULL!!!! :evil: :evil:

Jim your out for 3 posts

Applied for Recruitment - October 24, 2008

Vent Access - January 23, 2009
Little Tags - March 28, 2009
Big Tags - April 25, 2009
Left BFM - April 12, 2010

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2008, 10:51:44 AM »
I wake up one morning and see my thread revitalized and as active as ever, only to find Xelio with the skull. I ruin the coding on his two sig dudes so they cannot protect him, and mash Xelio's head against a wall :bang: :bang: I grab the skull while the dent in his head is still forming.

!MY SKULL! Xelio out for 3

Thank you Tanger!

Cheers, Marty!

Print