Print 

Author Topic: Long Time!!  (Read 3096 times)

Offline BFM_SG jr

• BFM Admin
Long Time!!
« on: January 01, 2019, 06:21:32 PM »
I don't think anyone will remember me 😂 I was the quite girl sitting in her own channel on vent and barely spoke a word 😨

But I've been thinking about old times and missed everyone. Glad to see people are still active for the most part.

I've been great, I know I disappeared after I went to college and pretty much never came back lol. I ended up graduating with a Degree is Equine Health and Complementary Therapies. *pst* I massage horses 😉. Its very fasinating, I was pretty spectical at first too. But I live for it now.

But all that was put on hold after college. I have some things I need to work on before I can really delve into my degree. But anyways once I graduated I met someone. In 2016 I became pregnant with my now almost 16 month old son Hunter, he was born July 22, 2017. He is absolutley the most amazing thing to have ever happened to me. My now husband, proposed to me the day he was born and we married in October of 2017. Its been an amazing journey to say the least!

But I just wanted to drop in and say Hello for the first time in what feels like a lifetime. Hopefully soon I can get a decent computer with decent internet and join you guys on the track soon *maybe even get my sister Redeyes to join as well* 😁😁 I hope every had a fantastic Christmas, and New Year.

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Re: Long Time!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 04:06:21 AM »
It's so cool to see some of the old BFM's hop on the forums every once in a while and see how they're doing! It's great to hear from you SG jr!! Glad everything is working out ok :yesyes:

Oh and trust me, everyone remembers you when you shot them in the face :toughguy:
You've probably seen it already but we're online every Saturday at 8PM CST (usual scrim time) rocking the BFM server with plenty of BFM's!

Happy new year!

Offline Bob Marley

• Senior Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 10:55:45 AM »
Hello SG, glad to see you doing well.

Would love to see you hop on one of these Saturdays and race a few.

Hope for nothing but good vibes in 2019.

Offline AEONS

• Senior Poster
  • |Ex-BFM|
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 01:13:47 AM »
You killed me a lot
Part of the Season 5 Champions

Offline BFM_SG jr

• BFM Admin
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 07:40:19 PM »
Oh yeah for sure! I totally wanna join you for race nights! Once i get a comp, Ill see if i can scrounge up my old CD 😁

Sorry about that Aeons 😳 lol

Offline Fuse

• Junior Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 02:31:26 PM »
Oh I remember you for sure! I hope everyone has been well, I've popped in and out for a few years now (even had a bfm tag for a stint ;P) but would love to pop in for a race now and again soon! Happy new year to everyone :D

And congrats on the life updates! I personally just put down for my first house now that my career has settled, no kids yet but I am now married and have my wife rocking the Destiny 2 project Bungie has been feeding out. She's still pretty impressed with my driving skill, all of which I can attribute to my BFM family <3
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 01:39:31 PM by Fuse »

Thanx Benjy for the awesome Siggy!

Thanks TH-7 Erik! Love it!

"E.T. for the Atari, if you place this game in the console, puppies die. That's how bad it is."

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 08:14:53 PM »
Good to see you SG! I hope Redeyes is well. Congrats on your kids and career! My twins just turned 4 yesterday and my youngest 1, just had another big heart surgery. All good. Were all back home, finally! After me surviving a motorcycle crash, cardiac problems with our son. I think after these last 3 years its safe to say were a little bit bored living in hospitals. :LOL:

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 05:06:04 PM »
Yes it has been a long time!  Hi SG and congratulations on your son and marriage and college and.. and.. EVERYTHING!  :yesyes:

Octane, I am glad that things are a bit better with you, thankful you survived that crash.  Wishing a speedy recovery for your son and that his heart issues resolve.  It must be very difficult and so much to have contended with.

Fuse.. Fuse... hmm... Fuse..... *taps a finger*..... do I remember a Fuse......

Of course I do  ::)  !!  First house, wow, thats a big step!  Good for you, and congrats on your marriage.

Heavens, where did all the kids go that hung out here?  You all GREW UP, DARN IT!!  And me.. I was a Grup when I joined and I'm still one, sadly.  I keep trying to go backwards but so far it hasn't worked - except maybe my state of mind from time to time  ;D

Print