Print 

Author Topic: What is my recruitment status?  (Read 4894 times)

Offline DiGiTaL

• Newbie Poster
What is my recruitment status?
« on: November 09, 2013, 07:23:25 AM »
Hi, I haven't been on here in a while but I haven't heard anything from any BFM member. I submitted an initial application to the clan in 2008, and had since never heard anything, so I made a similar forum post 4 years later (2012) and I still hasn't heard anything a year later (today). So I am asking who should I speak to about getting recruited?
Glâdiåtör

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: What is my recruitment status?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 12:58:32 PM »

It looks like in 2008, you were denied recruitment because you were banned on at least one server. On your visit in 2012, it doesn't look like you applied or really stuck around for communication, so nothing happened there.

If you want to apply again, check the servers we have and be sure you can get into all of them. If you are banned in any, let us know. If all are open to you, turn in an application and then keep playing and checking the forums. As a "potential recruit", or PR, you'll get a few messages that you'll have to reply to.

http://www.bfmracing.net/recruitment.php

Offline DiGiTaL

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 01:00:48 PM »

It looks like in 2008, you were denied recruitment because you were banned on at least one server. On your visit in 2012, it doesn't look like you applied or really stuck around for communication, so nothing happened there.

If you want to apply again, check the servers we have and be sure you can get into all of them. If you are banned in any, let us know. If all are open to you, turn in an application and then keep playing and checking the forums. As a "potential recruit", or PR, you'll get a few messages that you'll have to reply to.

http://www.bfmracing.net/recruitment.php

I definetley didn't know about the ban but yes, I currently can only access bfm servers 2 and 3, #1 says i'm banned but can I appeal that considering it happened 5 years ago?
Glâdiåtör

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 11:19:31 PM »
Hi, I haven't been on here in a while but I haven't heard anything from any BFM member. I submitted an initial application to the clan in 2008, and had since never heard anything, so I made a similar forum post 4 years later (2012) and I still hasn't heard anything a year later (today). So I am asking who should I speak to about getting recruited?

Really? I know you think this is funny but im not amused. Being BFM_Joxer nice I say trying again in 2019. I know by then he will consider bringing you up for recruitment!  If Not I will talk to him about it for sure! I wish you the best and sorry after 5 years you still say you didnt understand! Oh and you say you are banned.... Go firgure?   

Print