Print 

Author Topic: drag way map  (Read 2764 times)

Offline carl

• Senior Poster
  • check out mista benny!!!
drag way map
« on: June 02, 2008, 12:58:19 PM »
you have 2 roads one next to each other kinda like how the hogs are split on infinity thanks to the base.  then the road merges into one and a little up the road there is the first nav.  the road then becomes a LONG, straight, bridge and you get 3 or 4 nav points.  it then goes back to solid ground and starts to go up a BIG and LONG and STEEP hill while still going straight.  you get like one or 2 navs and then there is a big jump onto the next road.  you get across the jump, and go straight for some more get one more nav, and then a 90 degree turn and then you head back down the cliff, get one or 2 navs, onto the bridge get one nav then back to the first road and get the finished nav all on the second straight road next to the first. 
all the roads be straight, and be very wide, be in any scenery you want (preferably something like snow) ,  and have very long roads, and yea it would be fun in my opinion.  it would be like a drag strip

here's a pic. 
sorry if you cant read my writing lol. 
if you ask me to slow down when racing, then you are out of luck buddy. I AM AN AGGRESSIVE DRIVER!!! 
the fastest way to a point is a straight line, no matter the danger, i like to take chances, I AM A RISKY DRIVER!!!

Ok, let's get right to it.  DO NOT HIT YOUR COMPUTER AS CARL DOES

Offline Draucus

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is more than the sum of it's parts.
Re: drag way map
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 04:09:09 PM »
AAHHH, I don't understand that language!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
Re: drag way map
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 04:58:30 AM »
I can... thats HOW i talk!  :winkgrin: :winkgrin:

Not a bad raceway, but chainhogs would have the BIG TIME advantage...

Print