Print 

Author Topic: The Land of Hyrule v0.2  (Read 3710 times)

Offline MusicGamer

• Newbie Poster
The Land of Hyrule v0.2
« on: June 30, 2009, 02:23:09 PM »
I found this map and, being a VERY big fan of the Legend of Zelda games (they're awesome IMO), I downloaded it.  I think it's an awesome map, great for Slayer and CTF.  I have yet to find out if it works for any of the other gametypes, though; I still have some experimentation to do...

Offline Haunted

• Posts Too Much
    • ummm..
Re: The Land of Hyrule v0.2
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 02:57:35 AM »
huuuugge map  :P

its good but on slayer and stuff you cant find people easily..

;D by me ;D

;D Thanks Hlao! ;D

;D Thanks Spood! ;D

Offline MusicGamer

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 07:19:45 AM »
Meh.  I always thought it was fun to explore whenever I couldn't find anybody on slayer or anything like that.  I would just start the slayer if and when I DID find someone. 
Mostly, I just like this map because I loved the game "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time."  IMO, one of the best games ever.  :D

Oh, and I did some testing, and it turns out that pretty much all gametypes work on this map - Oddball, King of the Hill...I think even Race works on it.

And yes, I know that this topic is probably months old by now, lol.

-MusicGamer

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 09:12:29 AM »
this map is a CTF, King of the Hill or Oddball map where markers are set. the map is simply too big for just a slayer match. this map would be awesome to see on the ckos rotation =P i wish it had racing navs on it lol

Offline headshot

• Newbie Poster
  • Always trust the Jeep.
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 11:28:43 AM »
I was able to play on that map last night, TCTF. good fun, until the server was closed down.

I didn't realize just how big that map was. I mean you can go to the top of death mountain, and to the forest temple (almost),  gerudo valley , all of hyrule feild, to the enterance of zora's domain, lon lon ranch..

I don't know if you can get to lake hylia or to the graveyard. too bad you cant get into hyrule city and the castle as well . and the hook shot dosen't work for me for some reason.  :keke:

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 12:02:05 PM »
Oh my goodness. I love Ocarina of Time and this sounds awesome >.>
52.87   60.07   46.40   72.73   68.23   55.10   98.27   84.73

Offline MusicGamer

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 02:21:58 PM »
I was able to play on that map last night, TCTF. good fun, until the server was closed down.

I didn't realize just how big that map was. I mean you can go to the top of death mountain, and to the forest temple (almost),  gerudo valley , all of hyrule feild, to the enterance of zora's domain, lon lon ranch..

I don't know if you can get to lake hylia or to the graveyard. too bad you cant get into hyrule city and the castle as well . and the hook shot dosen't work for me for some reason.  :keke:
In terms of the Lake Hylia thing, yes, you can go there.  BUt I don't think that the original creator put in the graveyard.  And the hookshot is a little...odd, I'll admit. 

Print