Print 

Author Topic: Guess the Movie Game  (Read 10710 times)

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
Guess the Movie Game
« on: August 30, 2010, 04:15:53 AM »
Looked through the corner and saw this one wasn't up yet so thought i would have a go...

As title suggests, this is a "Guess the Movie" Game.

--RULES--

1. Choose UP TO THREE characters from a movie of your choice (note ratings as some people may be under age for that movie - a 15 should be ok but will leave that to the forum moderators)

2. Describe these characters maybe giving their roles in the movie, the actor's name (or the character's) and the setting for the movie, etc...

3. First correct answer gets the next go and so on...

NOTE: some films may feature the same actors as a series (eg. Lord of the Rings) so be specific to one of the films.

*EDIT* if it is a less well-known film you might want to give the actor's AND character's names to keep this progressing smoothly *EDIT*

*FURTHER EDIT* don't use internet searches or rifle through your own DVD collection to find answers. It's a good place to get ideas for a question, but apart from that don't go near them *FURTHER EDIT*

I'll get us started with a relatively easy one...

This movie stars Harrison Ford and Shia LaBeouf as an archeologist and a rebellious biker respectively. It is set in the East Coast of America and South America. What is my film?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 05:06:18 AM by -ajax- »

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: Guess the Movie Game
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 04:21:39 AM »
This is just a big guess but... Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 04:23:16 AM »
Yeah, was pretty easy to be fair, your turn now

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 04:41:26 AM »
Staring Shia LaBeouf (again) A.K.A Caveman this film is set in Texas at a camp where boys go when that have broken the law. 'If you make a naughty boy dig holes all day in the sun, it turns him into a good boy. It helps them build character.' A quote made by 'Mr Sir' in the movie.

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 04:43:46 AM »
Holes

it has to be a bit vaguer if you know what i mean? lol

anyway...
This movie stars Ed Speleers as a dragon rider. His quest is to aid the resistance against the evil tyrant king who rules the lands. What's my movie?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:50:11 AM by -ajax- »

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 05:03:46 AM »
I seem to be doing a lot guessing today but... Eragon?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 05:07:12 AM »
shall we see if other people want a go as well? lol
you are correct, and i won't answer the next one to see who else is playing lol

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 05:13:46 AM »
Lol. Ok... sooooooo...... How 'bout.

'Every body likes Kung-Fu fighting.'*In a sing song voice* is stars a Panda. A fat Panda.

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline BFM_Elkric

• BFM Admin
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 05:17:54 AM »
Lol. Ok... sooooooo...... How 'bout.

'Every body likes Kung-Fu fighting.'*In a sing song voice* is stars a Panda. A fat Panda.

Offline Bulk

• Regular Poster
  • hey hey hey!
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 08:40:36 AM »
Kung Fu Panda?

me and my friends were stood in a line to watch that, towering over all the tiny kids feeling well outta place :P
TY MiG for the Siggeh xD
Bit harsh tbh, thought i was at least nice sometimes :P

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 01:04:50 AM »
Your up Elkric! Sorry BULK but Elkric got there first :)

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline BFM_Elkric

• BFM Admin
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 05:04:07 PM »
This movie stars John Travolta as a friendly, kind and dear man, living in a small town. One night, when he is walking home after celebrating his birthday, he sees a very bright light and is knocked to the ground. After this experience, he transforms into a genius; becoming more intelligent and talented for each day.

What movie am I thinking of?

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 11:53:28 PM »
This movie stars John Travolta as a friendly, kind and dear man, living in a small town. One night, when he is walking home after celebrating his birthday, he sees a very bright light and is knocked to the ground. After this experience, he transforms into a genius; becoming more intelligent and talented for each day.

What movie am I thinking of?

I dont really know but is it that weird BenjimanBbutton movie or w/e?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline BFM_Elkric

• BFM Admin
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2010, 02:16:43 AM »

I dont really know but is it that weird BenjimanBbutton movie or w/e?

No.

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2010, 06:28:12 AM »
can we have another bit of info? lol

Print