Print 

Author Topic: BFM_TOP  (Read 2447 times)

Offline Lº§tMyMiNÐ

• Junior Poster
  • Introducing: my signature logo, modified.
BFM_TOP
« on: March 20, 2011, 12:45:39 AM »
R e d u x here.

You know, I was busy looking through the "Players Who Have Performed Well" forum, and, well, I really didn't see a topic about this guy in particular, BFM_TOP (did I capitalize that right?), or I didn't dig hard enough to find it, so I thought, "hey, since I had such a great time with this guy on several recent occasions, I might as well write down the good things I observed and thought about him."

And so, here I am, writing them down:

He's a real friendly guy, and, to my knowledge, it has always been a pleasure racing with or against him in the servers. And also, when I saw that he got big tags, I knew, without a doubt, that he deserved them. He is a great racer, and he just makes everything better whenever he shows up. Keep it up, TOP! This topic's dedicated to you for a reason, man, and it's cause you are just that great!

;D

Anyway, just some thoughts of mine,
-
R e d u x

P.S. And if anyone else thinks like I think about this guy, feel free to post your thoughts below.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 10:07:23 PM by R e d u x »

It speaks for itself...

Offline Bob Marley

• Senior Poster
Re: BFM_TOP
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 09:50:25 AM »
Yessss, Top is awesome!!!

Very friendly, great driver and gunner.  Always a good time with Top in the game.

;D

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 09:56:49 AM »
Yay, my recruit! :winkgrin: Always a blast to race with ya Top.

Offline Oblique

• Regular Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 01:30:15 PM »
What can I say. Besides skills across the board, he is a very pro-active admin, and willing to sacrifice his own pleasure in racing to ID trouble makers, keeping the server clean, whilst at the same time keeping it light hearted and friendly. Top Job mate!  :toot:

Regards

Offline BFM_Top

• BFM Admin
  • Once a Marine, Always a Marine!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 09:13:11 PM »
Thank you all for the comments..It is fun and amazing to play with you guys....thanx again

Print