Print 

Author Topic: Nebula  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Pool of Ice

• Newbie Poster
Nebula
« on: January 25, 2012, 03:01:40 PM »
Hello my name's Police, and I play under the name Popo (since BFM does not tolerate "Police" in their servers).  By the way, I tried to register on the forums as Popo, however, it was already taken.

I’ve played under a bunch of different aliases (admins can attest to that), however, this is my original Halo name (I come from the Heavy Weapons community) in which I will be using again permanently.

I’ve cleaned my act up with regards to respecting the rules here at BFM, and I’ve really come to enjoy racing – it’s really fun when you participate and just follow the simple rules.

Anyway I'm here to give credit where credit is due, and that goes towards Nebula.  He/she is an awesome driver, the best I've ever seen.  Always waits & picks up his/her teammates, he/she is an incredibly intelligent & spontaneous driver.  As smooth a driver as they come!

Cheers!

P.S. I've raced with many other great players, including many from BFM - but I've forgotten their names at the moment (too many to remember).  Also, Jane is a great admin, she's patient, informative and really pays attention to details (she picks up on things quickly compared to most)!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 03:12:00 PM by Police »

Offline -db-swa

• Newbie Poster
Re: Nebula
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 03:50:44 PM »
Think nebula is a 'he', not sure tho :P
Nebula is around for many years now and one of the more respected players.
He sure deserved it to get his 'well performed' thread!

Also i wanna not his help to admins, when a server gets messy.

Offline a victim

• Junior Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 04:57:20 PM »
Got to agree, a fast, good driver, knows where his teammates are if they just been killed and will go back for a pickup, and usually knows what nav they are on, too!

...a deadly, deadly, deadly gunner, and aggressive in all the right places whilst staying completely in the rules, which he knows to the nth degree...

You don't want him on the other team, unless you enjoy eating rocket, or losing because he does more laps that you do, and does them faster than you, too.

;-)
Danger Canyon = 76.33    Gephy = 54.23
Ice Fields = 68.33            SideWinder = 90.05
Death Island = 55.80       Infinity = 99.20
Infinity all Navs = 90.40   Blood Gulch = 62.87
Timberlands = 47.53        Infinity (Walking) = 286.53 ;-)

Offline starter4ten

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 05:37:57 PM »
one heck of a team mate, good driver, all round nice guy

on the down side, he is Welsh, but I guess we can overlook that in his case.  ;D

Offline JonnyB

• Junior Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 11:08:55 PM »
Nebula is defimtely a he, awesome driver, great bloke, but Welsh. Shame you cant have everything in life  :siderofl:

BTW Neb, good win for the Daffodils against us Roses last Saturday, good game to watch.

All the best.

A nub aka JonnyB.

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 02:17:53 AM »
Well let's not be too mean on the Welsh. They deserve our sympathy, after all. :hug:

Anyway, yep, good racer.  :toot: :toot:
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Print