Print 

Author Topic: BFM Admins (BIG and small)  (Read 3022 times)

Offline Fuse

• Junior Poster
BFM Admins (BIG and small)
« on: January 27, 2012, 02:39:18 AM »
Well, I have raced with a lot of them for a year or so now, and I have got to say I have never met a more fine group of people to game with. Any problems I have with online gaming end in a server with a BFM member, and I am very happy for that. I know that this is a place mostly meant to recognize PRs or aspiring players, but if it weren't for you there wouldn't be a place for us who love racing in your servers. I am appreciative of the dedication and hard work you all continuously and selflessly put in for us to have a clean and fun racing environment in, and I wish there was more I could do right now than write this.

:neckbeard:A BIG HAND TO BFM!! :neckbeard:

Thanx Benjy for the awesome Siggy!

Thanks TH-7 Erik! Love it!

"E.T. for the Atari, if you place this game in the console, puppies die. That's how bad it is."

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
Re: BFM Admins (BIG and small)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 03:51:20 AM »
Thank you Fuse :)

Offline BFM_Rickp9

• BFM Admin
  • I Am Canadian EH!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 07:54:07 AM »
Thank You Fuse  ^^!

Offline Fuse

• Junior Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 01:43:31 AM »
It really isn't about me saying it, but you are very welcome. I am sure many people who race in these servers see how hard you work to  keep a family friendly/fun racing environment both on and off the tracks, and even if they don't say it directly I know a great many people love to be in your servers on a regular basis. I myself being a few years old here just figured it was time that the workhorses of the group, as well as those of you who put up with us lollygaggers on a daily basis (sometimes more enjoyable than others), should get a little credit thrown your way since a lot of us get kudos here for just racing well and following rules. You have all done a lot for this clan and we really appreciate you. :)

Thanx Benjy for the awesome Siggy!

Thanks TH-7 Erik! Love it!

"E.T. for the Atari, if you place this game in the console, puppies die. That's how bad it is."

Offline InSanity

• Junior Poster
  • AKA Mauser
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 11:39:54 AM »
they do deserve it of all the servers and all the clans none are as nice or keep their servers as well taken care of
steady your aim take your time make the shot count remember your not gunning for your self but your team

Print