Print 

Author Topic: Lº§tMyMiNÐ  (Read 3699 times)

Offline Legacy_GT

• Junior Poster
  • I drive to the end and gun till they're dead.
Lº§tMyMiNÐ
« on: February 08, 2012, 07:36:41 PM »
Unfortunately the best these forums have is players who have performed well, but Lº§tMyMiNÐ surpasses that to a level of EXTREMELY FANTABULISTICALLY OUTSTANDING! This was my first time ever seeing him in the servers and may I just say, he can hit those rocket, land those jumps, he is one great racer. Although he did start to scare me when in Danger Canyon we seemed to be paired up repeatedly, and unfortunately for him if I was driving he died a lot, but he still made the best of it. He is like an ideal racer for the BFM community. I was disappointed to find that he was not registered on the forums, or unless I was just unable to locate him, but wow. Lº§tMyMiNÐ if you are reading this, congratz on a job well done, look forward to seeing you on the track:).

Offline §åñdmåñ

• Regular Poster
Re: Lº§tMyMiNÐ
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 10:07:18 PM »
Lost is so cheerful and friendly it scares me!  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

-lowK

Which is pretty ironic considering his name no?
 :o

I joke, Lost is definitely a great racer.

Thanks to BFM_trekstr (Track King) for the sig!^^

Former Member of  -AD- ~RW~ CC= :clint:
Any other "Sandman" is an imposter!
BFM  tags: 4/04/2011
Corporal 05/31/2012

Offline Lº§tMyMiNÐ

• Junior Poster
  • Introducing: my signature logo, modified.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 10:46:48 PM »
Hello, fellow forum members and gamers alike, this is Lº§tMyMiNÐ.

And I would like to thank you guys for the great comments. It really brings a smile to my face whenever I get the chance to race with you all, because you're just really great guys, all of you. And even though I've raced with BFM for such a long time, I can still say that BFM is the greatest because of all the guys like you who are its guests, PRs, and admins.

Needless to say, I look forward to racing with you all again.

:dance:

And thank you for starting up this thread, Aero.

:)

I really enjoyed racing with you too, man.

:yesyes:

Till next time, this is
Lº§tMyMiNÐ
Signing off!

P.S. My sincere apologies to Aero for the typo. I didn't even realize I'd put it in there until ShiNe pointed it out.

:bang:

Thank you, ShiNe!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 07:43:22 PM by Lº§tMyMiNÐ »

It speaks for itself...

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 11:08:20 PM »
And thank you for starting up this threat, Aero.
HA! I finally caught you with a typo!!
thread*

Limb Is truly the racer I most look forward to racing with. A very nice fella he Is! I'm glad to have met this guy. :)

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline pLugZ

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 01:00:13 PM »
i liked racing with him also very good racer

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Applied for BFM: 2013-02-24

Print