Print 

Author Topic: BFM ARK SERVER RULES & Details  (Read 496 times)

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
BFM ARK SERVER RULES & Details
« on: November 16, 2015, 03:28:13 AM »
Official BFM ARK server rules & Details

Server Details

Server Name: BFM

Server IP: 45.121.211.11:9087

Provider: Streameline

Player Slot: 40

Adjusted Settings

Map Player Location Enabled

Cross Hair Enabled

Third Person Enabled

5X Harvest

5X Tame

5X XP

3X Egg hatch

3X baby Growth

Days twice as long

Shorter Nights.

BFM Server Current Promotions

Create a forum account
Our forums are a great way to leave feedback and check current events an update. To make posts however you need an account. Create a forum account under your Steam/ARK name and we will give you 500 Metal ingots as a thank you! ;D. Please note this applies to only one forum account per ARK player. Yes we will know if you have created dual accounts  :cop:. After you have created your forum account please send a PM to either BFM_Tails,BFM_Gav,BFM_Fuzzy or BFM_Slim so we can look out for your account creation and we can provide you the reward.

Refer a friend to BFM

We love all the new players we are getting and we want more. Refer a friend or someone to our servers and we will provide you and the referred player 500 Metal ingots. What are the conditions? the Preferred player must notify us who referred them and they must reach level 40 before either player receives this reward to ensure they stick around :yesyes:

BFM Server Starter Pack

For those that wish assistance in starting in our servers we will provide the following items to assist you in getting underway.

Metal Hatchet

Metal Pick

Chitin Armour

A Level 30 Boost

A small decent stone base to get you rolling

2X large Chests.

Crossbow with 30x Arrows and 30X Tranq Arrows.

No Swearing / profanity.

This inlcudes everything  ranging from character names, tribe names, dinosaur names, and chat. This has been BFM policy from day 1 and will never change. Be respectful of other players and behave yourself in the chat. Full BFM language and behaviour rules can be found HERE

No blocking of above ground caves

This has been discussed with other BFM officers and we have decided that above ground caves are NOT to be blocked off. This includes gates and fences blocking entrances, gun turrets inside the caves and dinosaurs guarding caves. Building inside caves IS permitted, however the buildings cannot block mobs and cave supply drop spawns. Things like beds and smithys are fine. Underwater caves are free for all as they offer a unique playstyle and the resources within are easily obtainable elsewhere.

No Griefing of other players

PvP and griefing are two different things. blowing a hole in a wall and robbing someone is vastly different to reducing massive bases to rubble and killing all of someones tames. Griefing can incude, but is not limited to enitre base destruction, raiding brand new players who havnt established themselves yet, killing peoples tames while the taming process is going and offline raiding.

No blocking of spawns, resources and supply drops

If your base blocks a supply drop and a few metal spawns then this is OK, however spamming metal foundations around drop locations and metal nodes is not permitted. Drops and metal are there for everyone to use. likewise blocking of spawn locations for when you first start the game or die and chose not to spawn at a bed is also forbidden.

No Hacking / Exploiting

Hacking and exploiting is a bannable offence

HAVE FUN!!!

Server Suggestions
Please note that the server is in its early days and gameplay rules are subject to change.  We rely and appreciate player feedback to improve the gameplay of our server
If you would like to suggest something please send  BFM_GAV,BFM_Tails  a PM.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 06:30:47 PM by BFM_GAV »

cheers to leo for the link sig

Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered Together. This was no disciplined march - it was a stampede - without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilization, of the
massacre of mankind.

Offline BFM_Slim

• General
Re: BFM ARK SERVER RULES
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 12:53:04 AM »
Nice work Tails - Final rule - NEVER EVER KILL POOR SLIMMY :) AND THE BFM BBQ IS ALWAYS OPEN TO FRIENDS

PS We race frogs in place of Hogs, its awesome!

Offline BFM_GAV

• Captain
Re: BFM ARK SERVER RULES & Details
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 06:31:13 PM »
Updated today by myself

Thank you my baby brother BFM_Speedy:)

Thanks Lucky

Thanks Lucky!

Offline BFM_GAV

• Captain
Re: BFM ARK SERVER RULES & Details
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 08:32:58 PM »
Who Was playing ARK when we had a Server going and who may still be interested? I know some are. Ive started playing again but I dislike some of the unofficial servers so am thnking of renting one myself. They  have some ok deals going at the moment for a 40 slot server. If it was to be based in the U.S where is the best place to put it to make it as fair as possible for AU, EU, and U.S Players. I dont think the server location will have a dramatic effect on gameplay tho to be honest in my opinion

Thank you my baby brother BFM_Speedy:)

Thanks Lucky

Thanks Lucky!

Print