Print 

Author Topic: BFM ARK Events Board.  (Read 431 times)

Offline BFM_supergal

• Corporal
BFM ARK Events Board.
« on: February 04, 2016, 06:22:17 PM »
Hey All.
I am going to have a crack at building an events arena. Everything from combat tournaments, sporting events, social events, and even markets could be held there. Of course spontaneous gatherings are welcome and encouraged, but if you would like to plan an event feel free to post it here. And don't forget that posting planned events on our Steam BFM server thread will allow the steam community to be aware of the occasion also.

If anyone has some ideas or even the initiative to build more community utilities, please do so, and let us know here. The more community we build the more community we will experience.

Offline BFM_Slim

• General
Re: BFM ARK Events Board.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 10:40:24 PM »
 :yesyes:  Great idea

Offline BFM_supergal

• Corporal
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 09:54:16 AM »
The Arena is nearly done. And I hope you will be happy to find some recreational areas that should make a day out at the new stadium a little more fun. Along with normal seating (which is being worked on now as benches need to be hand made and not spawned in with codes), there is a luxury box. Why is it considered luxury? Well, not only does it have a great view of the action in the arena, it is only steps away from the snack stand. If this isn't enough to get you excited about a family day out at the BFM stadium, swing by one of the two conveniently situated beer stands.
  If you are not sitting back enjoying the action on the field while chowing down on a Chunder Roll, or a JLT burger, why not be part of the spectacle! Get in on the action and compete at Eggball, Skirmish, Team vs Team, and more! Great prizes will be up for grabs, for you and your team. Grab a sleeping bag so you can wake up near by after being knocked out cold by all the fun, and rest easy knowing the locker facilities are keeping your personal treasures safe.

Although the arena is not quite done, it is completed enough that events may now be held there, so feel free to start using it. A safe "parking area" might be a good next step to keep the dinos safe while their owners enjoy the fun inside the stadium, but that can wait until the last few bits and pieces are done. If anyone has a look at the place and is struck by a good idea I would love to hear it. :)

Offline BFM_Slim

• General
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 06:02:57 PM »
Can someone feed and say hello to my Dino pets, they must be lonely ..  :)

Offline BFM_supergal

• Corporal
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 07:50:28 PM »
I don't mind but I need to know... Have they got feeding troughs near them? And are their turrets I need to keep an eye out for? And are they in a locked building? AND what's the coordinates?

Offline BFM_supergal

• Corporal
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 06:42:53 PM »
In the next hour from the time stamp of this post, anyone who joins and asks for it, will receive canteen and a GPS. Get in while the promotion lasts.

Offline BFM_Slim

• General
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 01:22:23 AM »
I jumped on and gave them some berries lol

Offline BFM_supergal

• Corporal
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 07:50:16 PM »
I would really like to do a Goose Chase Event, by releasing an Alpha Rex stacked with goodies, and maybe a couple alpha raptors stacked too, and realease them to wander on aggressive. People can then look for them and hunt them down, and in the process gain xp and a chance at scoring the loot. I would like to do this when we have the most players on though, so if I could get some feed back as to when would be the best time that would be great.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 07:00:05 PM »
The Australian weekend (Friday evening through Sunday afternoon) works for me. And the Australian afternoons during the week, but that's probably not ideal ;D

Offline BFM_supergal

• Corporal
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 10:00:02 PM »
Thanks! :D I will make a note of that. Considering you seem to be on a lot, your time schedule is definitely a priority.

Print