Print 

Author Topic: The worlds final chapter series  (Read 14055 times)

Offline zagwa

• Junior Poster
  • my rock of doom!
The worlds final chapter series
« on: October 10, 2009, 10:05:37 PM »
 Chapter 1

The year is 2552. the earth was enjoying a nice day with their highly advanced technology. The robots were cutting the hedges, Mowing the lawn, And working for the humans while they just sat around all day drinking coffee. Then one day a very intelligent robot named Ernie thought "Why do we have to take orders and commands from humans while were the more dominate species?". He gets a group of rebel construction high powered robots to start taking over the Earth. Then he went into the laboratory one night and upgraded himself into a MEGA ROBOT!
 Then the robots struck with Ernie in the lead. They marched and swam every inch of the world looker for world ownership. The Human race fought but their forces were never strong enough to compete with the robots forces. Ernie the Mega Bot was all mighty,Indestructible,Impossible to defeat. And since Ernie was so powerful the humans gave him a nickname the wicked one.
The humans were forced to work for the robots and dig them oil and gasoline for the robots energy. If anyone is caught slacking off they will be kept in a chamber of isolation for 5 hours. The military leaders in hiding are planning a resistance to fight against the robots. The creator of all robots is being held hostage in a maximum security robot prison and is being forced to create more robots. The resistance isn't very large but they are powerful.
The resistance had been getting ready for battles.Their getting more recruits,Gear,And weapons.The leaders have been plotting for a while and the earth is about to crumble so they have to send attacks NOW!

If your a world leader or a soldier tell us about his/her tactics and what weapons or strategy's they use. So post now!
Thanks Gunhavr for the help

My person
real name = Bobby
Nickname = Zagwa
my character is a Soldier
The Gunhavr's Best friend and only one he will talk to.
use's a Shotgun
Wears a black suit and a mask
Has a amazing agility
very charismatic
Hates broccoli
very mysterious
only use's force if he has to.
Tactics rush's into battle
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 11:30:06 PM by BFM_zagwa »

Offline Gun Haver

• Junior Poster
  • lol I Has Gun =D
Re: Robots gone mad
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 10:36:43 PM »
My Guy:

Name: Carlton

Nickname: "The Gun Haver"

Personality: Shoot First Ask Questions later kind of guy :muah: Only talks to Zagwa. Smart, Strong, and Silent.

Preferred Weapon: A single 9mm pistol

Tactics: Rush into battle!!!!!

Offline VampyR

• Junior Poster
Re: The worlds final chapter series
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 06:01:28 AM »
My Guy:

Name: Paddy
Nickname: Shadow *Name Change*now: Vampire
Is a Soldier
Seems to Work Alone
Uses a Set of Daggers with throwing Knives
Weres a Blue silk set of robes with a Balaclava
He is Fast and Silent, Often used as an Assassin
Tactics: Sneak behind enemy lines, Takes set targets, then runs.
"Why Endanger myself when i dont have to?"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 11:33:13 AM by PR_ Infërnö »

^^Thanks Arya for the Buffy Sig, You are the Bestest :) ^^

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 08:01:58 PM »
My guy:  MR. ANDERSON

Nickname: Neo :elvis:

Strategy: pwn everyone

Weapons:  GUNZZZZZ

::)

Good luck on your story guys.  I'll check in often.  :hug:

Offline Jmaster

• Senior Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 11:14:08 AM »
My Guy: Jmaster

Nickname: "Headshot"

Stratagy: Cautious and a far distance gunner

Weapon: Sniper (obviously)

Tactics: Sniping

Personality:
Wants to be Gunhavrs friend
would mainly talk to Gunhavr
Careful
Can take out any enemy with a max of one shot
good at being the main person in an attack plan
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 11:20:05 AM by bfm_Jmaster »

Very Awsome DarkFyr, thanks

Thanks for the awesome medals slayton

Offline BruinX

• Regular Poster
  • "Veni, Vidi, Vici"
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 04:13:36 AM »
can i be apart of the story or is it to late?  :-X
Kid buys arizona tea,
other kid throws it in woods,
original kid looks in woods for it,
comes back crying.

Offline Gun Haver

• Junior Poster
  • lol I Has Gun =D
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 04:50:23 AM »
sure bruinx just write your character down

Offline BruinX

• Regular Poster
  • "Veni, Vidi, Vici"
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 05:03:53 AM »
My Guy: BruinX
Nickname: "The Wraith"

Stratagy: Full on assault, has white mark IV spartan suit, active cam can be turned on and off at will.

Weapon: Whatever he can get his hands on, but always has 2 .50cal desert eagles on his thighs

Tactics: Stealth, full out assault

Personality:
Lone wolf, does things his way, and his way only  :drool:

good luck and thanks :)

Kid buys arizona tea,
other kid throws it in woods,
original kid looks in woods for it,
comes back crying.

Offline Liam

• Senior Poster
  • BOXISM!......... Resistance Is Futile!
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 12:13:30 AM »
(Hope I'm not to late  :P )

My Guy: Liam
Nickname: The Wide-Eyed Wonder

Strategy: Survive By The Skin Of His Teeth

Weapon: The power of Persuasion, can convince his foes (and friends) to do anything. Should this backfire, he is extremely proficient with the M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) set to the Slow-Automatic Setting. This BAR is a relic that an ancient relative of his recovered from the Beach in Normandy nicknamed JUNO assigned to the Canadian troops during Operation Warlord in 1944.

Tatics: The Distraction. Very good at escaping captivity.

Personality:

Has very little planning skills, but is extremely opportunistic. Would require working with a team of smart and powerful people. Doesn't really always pull his weight, yet is impossible to say no to. Has book smarts but not street smarts. May appear to outwardly be a coward, push him over the edge however and you have something to deal with. He is out of his element. He was forced south into the States when the oil mining machines from Alberta took over Canada. His family is all dead, his little brother died as they attempted to get across the border. He is the last of a family with a rich heritage.

:) Decided to add some details as to my character's backround, use them if you want, or not. I look forward to the story

May 13, 09-Got Halo
Later May, 09- Stumbled onto BFM server, loved it
June 24. 09-Joined Forums
August 9th, 09-Applied to be PR
Sept. 22, 09-Earned Vent Access
Nov. 12, 09-Earned Lil Tags!
Mar. 26, 10-Earned Big Tags!
Jan. 3, 11-Stepped Down from BFM
© LiamFilm™

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2009, 08:05:52 AM »
Here's mine:

Name: Mil
Nickname: "Facepalm"
Personality: Mil is a very lazy guy but he is very smart (Anything more you want to add to his personality is up to you).
Strategy: He does not have any kind of strategy he just relies on luck.
Weapon: He does not use any kind of weapon but every time he facepalms he can get whoever he is looking at unconscious for like 30 seconds or more.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 08:09:31 AM by «ßÇ»mil »

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 12:15:55 PM »
Lol, I love Mil's weapon.

I guess I'll toss my character into the mix.

Name: SuprM@n
Nickname: Soupy
Personality: Does everything to the best of his capability. He's definitely a team player that loves to toss together a quick strategy. A bit of a procrastinator, he usually waits until the last minute, or in some cases second, to do anything, but when he does do something, he makes it count.

Strategy: Die another day

Weapon: Customized M4 along with a .50 Caliber Desert Eagle for a back up. Trained on how to use almost any weapon, ranging from blades to bombs.
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013

Offline Mith

• Posts Too Much
  • Gandalf to the rescue
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 02:23:19 PM »

Nickname: "Magic Man"

Weapon: Dual katanas crafted from an indestructible metal along with superhuman reflexes create a deadly combo.  He can cut through solid metal with his swords like a knife through butter.  On his back he carries a 12 gauge shotgun just in case he wants to have a little fun.

Tactic: What he lacks in long range weapon skills he makes up for in superhuman reflexes and a proficiency in martial arts.  Those who meet him in close combat rarely get a chance to blink before they fall to his blade.  He takes down his enemy in the quickest and most effortless way possible; striking them where they are weakest.  It is rumored with his katanas he is able to block incoming gunfire due to his superhuman speed, although it has never been proven.  Because of this mysterious rumor, he has become known as "Magic Man".

Strategy: Stealth and quickness to infiltrate from within.

Personality: Laughter is his comfort in battle and fear is not a word in his vocabulary.  Joking with comrades and taunting enemies is commonplace.  His prideful nature compels him to jokingly compete with comrades to see who can kill the most enemies.  Fighting for him is a game, and he always hungers for an enemy worthy of a challenge.  When battle ceases or friends are threatened, he is serious, and only speaks when necessary.  Some say he is a whole different person, shut out from the world, never showing emotion and keeping to himself.  He is motivated by those he cares for and will not give up until death takes him.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 02:32:06 PM by bfm_Mith »

Thanks Vintage, it's awesome!

"Ah, but a man's reach should extend his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"

What's this kiwi y'all are talking about?  Sounds like a fruit.
The Journey of Mith
Applied for BFM-March 9, 2008
Given Vent-April 29, 2008
Little Tags-May 26, 2008
Big Tags-July 24, 2008
Corporal-January 8, 2009
Left BFM-July 26, 2009
Little Tags Again-October 26, 2009
Big Tags Again-January 10, 2010
Corporal Again-August 8, 2010

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 03:18:44 PM »

Nickname: Frag-Em-All

Weapon: This guy's a big fella. He's 6'9" tall and built like a tank. He's too large for the standard-issue armour, so he's adapted some armour plating panels from a discarded military vehicle. His size and strength mean he can wear much thicker armour than a standard soldier, so he can withstand plenty of physical abuse. He doesn't carry hand-guns because his fat fingers don't fit the trigger-hole, so he carries around a chaingun he ripped off a hog during a battle. He also wears two bandoleers criss-crossed across his chest which hold an array of both military and experimental explosives.

Tactic: Fragg is the artillery in any operation. An explosives expert and weapons obsessive, he's reckless with his personal safety due to his home-made armour. He will wade into battle, clearing a path with the chaingun cannon and various short-range explosives. He can utilise anything he finds on the battlefield as a weapon and can make bombs and explosives from the most unlikely everyday items. His unique advantage is that he can set-up devastating forward attack posts almost single-handedly and wreak havoc amongst the enemy.
Hand-to-hand, he is a lot quicker than his size would suggest. He's not slow and clumsy at all. rather the opposite and he can defend himself against the most skilled fighter.

Strategy: Wade-in and cut-em down.

Personality: Fragg is not exactly quick in the thinking department, but his physical reflexes are second-to-none, and his loyalty, once given remains steadfast. He is definitely not someone who you would like to be on the opposing side to. Against all expectations, he is not a beserker or particularly violent. He has adapted to survive and he often shows his gentle, vulnerable side when all is peaceful.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 05:14:15 PM by BFM_Fraggle »
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 11:10:17 AM »

Nickname: The Cheat

Weapon: 9mm pistol (w/armour piercing rounds) and dagger made of titanium chromium (harder than steel).

Tactic: Intelligence Officer.  Constantly inside the enemy's territory and main buildings.

Strategy: Gather intel for the resistance, spread rumors about the resistance.

Personality: 5'5, 180 lbs.  His mission, should he choose to accept it, is to infiltrate the enemy's base and gather intel.  He's rather poor at fighting, but good at running and stealth tactics.  He also has a habit of tinkering with electronics.  He would rather have this war end immediately, but until that day, he does his duty to the fullest of his abilities.  He is very intelligent and quick to react, however these traits do not carry over very well to the battlefield.  He does not like to fight, but will attack to save his own skin.
Because the robots are very alert to their surroundings, The Cheat has made sure that he is undetectable.  Because the robots seem to have a detector of some sort, he has equipped himself with a very-short range EM generator that will surround himself in a small Electromagnetic field, thereby causing him to go undetected.  Until the robots update their detectors, this little device, which sits in a waist pocket, will do just fine.
He has been very successful in his operations, only being detected once out of several missions.  That one time was during a counterattack, when he opened fire and missed his target badly.  He was able to escape unharmed.
He notices that the robots feel superior in every single way to humans, and as such they do very few upgrades to themselves.  Hence the reason why The Cheat has been able to ellude them so easily.
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline McSkittles

• Senior Poster
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2009, 06:07:04 PM »

Nickname: The Lag-A-Muffin

Stratagy: A mixture of mastery in close-quarters combat, long and short range weapons, and the ability to hack any data file in the world; inhuman senses makes him a deadly being.

Weapons: Barrett M-107 for long range, Custom made .50 Gold Desert Eagle for close/mid range, a set of Winchester Riot Daggers crafted with black titanium CarboNitride blades and black Kraton handles and a hand forged 28" katana.

Tactics: A multi-talented soldier, able to take out a target from over a mile to within mere inches without being sensed.

Personality: 6' 2", 194 lbs of pure muscle. He can infiltrate any enemy base, and disable any sort of technology you can think of in the blink of an eye. If he's not hacking, he's behind enemy lines, taking down some of the most powerful beings in history and escaping effortlessly. He has been spotted once, by a former Spec-Ops member, who was soon silenced. Fear and pain are not words in his vocabulary, although he has many others to make up for that. His intelligence and reflexes are matched by few. He has seen too many of his beloved taken, and now, his wrath is felt by all who dare cross him.

^^ Done by me(freshly updated :))

^^ Done by SPiDEY

^^ Big thanks to bl!Tz'

Print