Print 

Author Topic: Super Street Fighter IV  (Read 1389 times)

Offline Wolf

• Senior Poster
  • Woof!
Super Street Fighter IV
« on: June 16, 2010, 08:40:20 PM »
Super Street Fighter IV is the third game I've gotten for my new XBOX360 (as much as it irks me that they are now coming out with a WIRELESS xbox). I was about to get SIV when I thankfully found out that SSIV was soon to be out.

I will keep it short and sweet on reviews. It is sweet! I was of the generation when Super Street Fighter went big and remember hours upon hours playing it on the latest and greatest SNES of the time. Well SSIV brought all those memories back. It is fun and not overly complicated. Sure there are combos you can do but not super advanced multi-million button hits that are just a plain enthusiasm killer. If you like the old school play like I do, you can do that on this game too. The colors and graphics are fantastic! The AI can be hard but so far I have found it is not SUPER cheap like it can be in many other fighter games. Great game is all I can say.

Main character use: Juri. By far most wicked and fresh new Street Fighter. Fun to play and fast fighter (just my style). And from what I've seen her ultra combo Kaisen Dankairaku is simply sweeeeeeeeeet!!! Best ultra in the game I say!
"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to see your own soul. Hope you like what you see....."

Print