Print 

Author Topic: BFM - The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2 and Part 2B  (Read 7278 times)

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
BFM - The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2 and Part 2B
« on: June 09, 2010, 09:02:43 PM »
BFM - Training - Part 1

1431 Hours, September 21, 2536 (Military Calendar)/Epsilon Eridani System, Reach Military Complex, Planet Reach

Slowly the elite crept through the gray corridors of BFM's facilities, always taking the cover of the shadows whenever it heard the footsteps of something other than itself. I must acquire more information on these spartans. The ship captain will not be satisfied without it. I still cannot believe we are making an alliance with the Insurrectionists... even if we do plan to destroy them afterwards.

Suddenly, all light was sucked out of the small hallway occupied by the elite. At the same time the sound of metal slamming on metal boomed in the alien's ears. The elite's hands immediately tried to block out the sound as it's body fell forward onto it's knees and elbows. Next came a calm yet stern voice. "Did you honestly think that you could fool us? We know about your technology, and also how to use it against you." Booyah loudly boomed over the speaker. Out of nowhere a small needle like device shot from the wall, burying all but it's end in the elite's flesh. Soon the hallway was once again filled with light, the light of electricity as it shot across the elite's body, it's shield containing the miniature forms of lightning within itself. The elite's scream of pain lasted only a few seconds before it passed out. Little bolts of electricity still running across the elite's metal armor as it lay on the floor, unconscious. The doors opened as the lights came back on. Soon the elite's limp body was being hefted through the corridors by Exodus and Joxer.

"I'm getting too old for this, even with the help from the suit." Joxer complained.

"Eh, it'll be all right. One day you'll have someone to do all of your bidding for ya, and then ya won't have to worry about top secret stuff like this." Exodus entreated his friend.

"That'll be the day." Joxer smiled, envisioning the day he'll have his own personal lackey to do all of the heavy lifting.

Joxer and Exodus rounded a corner without realizing that Benjy was standing post, as he should've been. "Hey guys! What's u..." Benjy stopped mid-sentence once the fact that between Joxer and Exodus was a dead looking elite. "Umm.... where'd you guys get that?" He asked inquisitively.

Joxer and Ex looked at each other, then to Benjy, then back to each other before nodding in agreement. They then continued on their way without a word. Benjy, always letting his curiosity get the better of him, followed them as he continued to throw questions and pleads their way. "Please tell me!? I promise I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me, I promissssssssssse. "

"Sir, should I bring the door down now?" Hlao asked as she watched Benjy continue.

"Nah, give him a few more seconds." Kiwi said, smiling with smug amusement as he looked over Hlao's shoulder to the monitor. "And... now."

And with that three large pieces of two inch thick steel came together right in front of Benjy's helmet. "Hey! What if my foot would've been there!?" Benjy yelled as he looked around the room, searching for a camera.

I'll work on including more as the stories progress, if you've requested to be included I guarantee you that you will be included, just possibly not as soon as you might like. Sorry if ya have to wait, I just don't want to make each part too long ya know? = )

Here's the next part: BFM - The "New" Sanghelli Part 2B
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:47:31 AM by BFM_SüprM@ñ »
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013

Offline jokerman

• Junior Poster
  • Connecting.......
Re: BFM - The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 04:56:31 PM »
Great character development!

- "Umm.... where'd you guys get that?"

I love it!  More!  More!

Offline LEGO

• Senior Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 05:28:12 PM »
Nice!  Could a certain lego block perhaps be included?  ;D

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 09:29:05 PM »
After reviewing this Part, I've decided that I want to add more to this particular part. Could I create a Part 3? Yes, but I feel that what I want to add better fits with Part 2, kind of like a paragraph ya know? It's content is suppose to be about the same topic, for the most part. xD

So yeah, I will be adding more to this relatively soon-ish, so look forward to The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2B. In the mean time go watch some soccer! = )
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Offline Trael

• Senior Poster
  • Hi Ho I live in a box...
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 10:58:12 AM »
can some certain person by the name of trael be added? :shobon:

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 10:23:14 AM »
I'd like to be involved :).

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 10:50:08 AM »
I laughed tea up my nose at the "Umm... Where did you guys get that" part.  :siderofl: Moar! I like!

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
BFM - The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2B
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 10:25:32 AM »
Hiya everyone! Here is the addition to Part 2 that I've been promising, sorry it took so long. I'll stop talking now so that you can start reading. I hope you guys enjoy it. = )

1446 Hours, September 21, 2536 (Military Calendar)/Epsilon Eridani System, Reach Military Complex, Planet Reach

As Benjy's helmet continued searching the room, a voice emanated out of a disguised speaker. "Then you really would be flat footed." A giggle could be heard in the background before the speaker cut off.

Meanwhile, Exodus and Joxer had completed their transportation of their unconscious captive. Metal cuffs surrounded the elite's wrists, ankles, arms, legs, torso, and neck. His weapons were in a secure room being analyzed until he finally came to.

" Do you really think the cuff around the neck is really necessary? It seems a bit excessive to me..." Lucky said, checking his ammo once again before looking back to the elite.

"I just don't want to take any chances with this one, that's all mate." Slim replied.

I could take him by myself. He doesn't stand a chance with both of us here. Lucky thought to himself, sizing up the elite.

"I'm going to go check on his weaponry, see if it's anything that we haven't seen before. Keep an eye on him, I'll send in more reinforcements in a moment. Oh, and don't take off any of the restraints, we don't need him causing any more trouble in here." And with that Slim turned, typed in a code on the numeric keypad when Lucky spoke up.

"Are you kidding me? I could take him by myself. There's no point in having ten Spartans in here, it's just a waste of manpower."

As Slim waited for his personal AI's signal to match the one recorded in the system he decided to reassure his friend. "It's just a precautionary measure, that's all. It's not that I think he could best you in a wrestling match, it's just that I don't want there to be a wrestling match. Got it? Now pay attention, he just twitched and you would've missed it." The LED light on the keypad switched from red to green as the door quickly shot open. Slim made his way out of the room, the heavy metal door almost slamming down on his heel.

1435 Hours, September 21, 2536 (Military Calendar)/Epsilon Eridani System, Reach Military Complex, planet Reach, Analysis Room

Halfway across the facility, NavyJHK and Octane pour over various computers as they scanned the elite's plasma weapons. Neither of them flinched as the door slid open, metal grinding against metal. Slim's heavy boots thudded against the hardened floor. "So how's it going? What do we know?"

"These engravings on the weapons are unlike anything we've seen. Standard covenant weapons don't have these. My guess is that it's a clan separate from the covenant, at least that's what these weapons suggest. They're far from standard, believe me. " Octane reported, still scanning each screen for a second or two before hitting a few keys and moving on to the next one.

"What do you mean they're far from standard? A few scratches and dents can hardly qualify as engravings. And even if they're engraved, so what? Plenty of people customize their weapons in the UNSC." Slim said, taking a glance at one of the computer screens as he tried to understand the random codes as they pour down the monitor like a waterfall of text.

"It doesn't work that way in the Covenant. If you modify your weapon in any way it's considered heresy. The only ones that are allowed to make such modifications are the Prophets and select Huragok. Can you repair your weapon? Sure, but changing it in any way could easily get you killed." Navy continued, "And it's not like these weapons are only engraved, they've been tampered with on an extreme level. For example, this plasma rifle could shoot a group the size of a baseball from 200 meters out, and it even has an 8 x optical zoom. This plasma pistol's overcharge is three times as powerful as what the Covenant standard is."

"So what you're telling me is that we're dealing with a side of the Covenant that we haven't seen before? Like Black Ops or something like that? They get the best equipment." Slim asked, trying to make sense of it all.

"No, that's not what I'm telling you. What I'm telling you is  that this guy isn't part of the Covenant. Perhaps a colony of elites that managed to escape the Covenant's clutches." Navy corrected.

"Well, Covenant or not, one thing's for sure... We're going to need more firepower." Slim said before opening a COM link to Elvis.

If you've requested to be included, I promise you that you will, just in time. I must ask for your patience. As the storyline progresses you'll see more and more names, more characters, and more excitement. = )

And once you're done with that take a gander at... BFM - Covert Transmissions - Part 3
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:47:58 AM by BFM_SüprM@ñ »

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
Re: The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2-B
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 12:06:31 PM »
:neckbeard:
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline Benjy

• Posts Too Much
  • "Who Dares Wins"
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 12:36:32 AM »
I know this is old but I never followed it. Thanks supr :)

Applied for recruitment, August, 30th, 2009
Vent access, 10th, October, 2009 Giving by BFM_Slim
First ever Scrim, 19th October, 2009
Small tags, 28th October, 2009 By BFM_JANE and BFM_ Kiwi
Big tags, 31st Decmeber, 2009 By BFM_Slim and BFM_Elvis.
Thanks to my awsomeness Sgt. d3 for getting me through
Received Corporal, 21st of April
Drop Corporal, N/A
Dropped tags April 16, 2012
Little tags are back, 29 Dec, 2012 :D
Picked up big tags again, N/A

Offline Archer

• Posts Too Much
  • Rock Trollin'
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2011, 08:06:48 AM »
Merged per Supy's request.  That was easy!!
Regards,
Archer

Thanks to Track King for the sig!!

Thanks to BFM_Skedog for the trophy!

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
Re: BFM - The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2 and Part 2B
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2011, 11:40:33 AM »
Thanks Archer. All links in other related threads have been fixed as well. Just wanted to get these two parts in one thread. -nods-

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: BFM - The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2 and Part 2B
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 12:27:20 AM »
Liked it. Some parts were a bit hard to understand but liked it all the same.

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Print