Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements / Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, August 4th - 8PM CST
« Last post by BFM_Mil on August 01, 2018, 08:41:31 PM »
Oh my word. This is actually a thing. I'm so glad I stopped by the forum on a whim, I had kind of assumed everything had passed away into nothingness, this place has so many awesome memories for me. I must find a way to make my way online and actually get some racing in.

/Goes to find a PC and a working copy of Halo

Hey Bowser, great to see ya! :yesyes: For 1 year and a half now, we've been hosting these! It started out slowly but we've established ourselves at that time every week and we now have some consistent turnouts with the races lasting 2-4 hours on average.

PS: The nostalgia will hit you hard!
« Last post by Bowser on August 01, 2018, 07:11:19 PM »
Oh my word. This is actually a thing. I'm so glad I stopped by the forum on a whim, I had kind of assumed everything had passed away into nothingness, this place has so many awesome memories for me. I must find a way to make my way online and actually get some racing in.

/Goes to find a PC and a working copy of Halo
« Last post by BFM_Mil on July 29, 2018, 08:42:01 PM »
I want to race again  i don't get emails for some reason or should i just check the site once in a while  lol

Hey Unka-Dan, good to see you! Well, I have some good news for you, you're in the right place!! We've been racing every week with good turnouts from some of our BFM members and long time guests. So every Saturday night at 8PM CST (next one being on August 4th).
Also, we use Discord now instead of Ventrilo. To get an invite to our Discord server check this thread: http://www.bfmracing.net/forums/index.php?topic=61664.0

PS: I won't be around during August as I'll be going on vacation. Enjoy the races guys and thanks for showing every week :yesyes:
« Last post by BFM_Unka-Dan on July 29, 2018, 04:06:39 PM »
I want to race again  i don't get emails for some reason or should i just check the site once in a while  lol 
Tech Support and Chat / Re: Can't run halo on my new pc
« Last post by Bob Marley on July 16, 2018, 07:14:46 PM »
Lol, what about Timberland.

I still don't know if he is kidding or not.
Announcements / Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, July 21st - 8PM CST
« Last post by Bob Marley on July 16, 2018, 02:58:58 PM »
It's been fun every single week since veterans have been showing up with some compitition.

Thanks for everyone for coming weekly, Mil and all the behind the scenes crew and most of all to Boredom, Mac and Invert fit admining the server, which some points seems like an overload.

Thanks and see ya on tha tracks!!!

« Last post by BFM_Mil on July 15, 2018, 05:23:40 PM »
Mil was celebrating his anniversary!! ;D I'm glad this is still going strong after 1 year and a half! Seriously, this is mostly because you are all here every week! :hug:
I'm sorry!! But young Mil with his 26 years of existence still enjoys nightlife a lot. If I'm not too tired I'll still show up at 4AM or 5AM (2-3 hours after the start). But that's not usually the case. If by any chance I stay at home I should show up most of the time. The rest of July and August I won't be at home due to vacation so I'll probably see you all in September :'(
(i'll still be updating these don't worry!)
« Last post by BFM_Boredom on July 15, 2018, 01:59:59 PM »

I'm dumb.... And Invert thinks I'm smart enough to use a bot.   :interesting:   :Woop:

Here's a tip. Play less skillfully. Remember Timberland?  :o
« Last post by BFM_Boredom on July 15, 2018, 01:49:53 PM »
Mid-Year report:

We are clearly in an uptrend. Veteran race players are making their way back to play on our servers on a continuous basis. Unfortunately some of these players also bring their bad habits from the past with them. In addition, the majority of the new players are of an international (non-English) speaking origin. Adding additional language admin support will definitely add to BFM's longevity. We will eventually need more help with adminning as long as this trend continues. All in all, last night's session was pretty awesome. The majority of the slots were full most of the night. Usually there would be a big drop-off 2-3 hours in. There were still 6 players racing when I left at almost the 4 hour mark. If we have more tags help out, I'm sure the sessions would be extended. 

If 343 Industries ever brings the Halo Master Collection or newer Halo titles over to the Win 10 platform, we should be in a good position for a BFM revival.

Where in the world is Mil?  ;D
« Last post by BFM_Fuzzy on July 04, 2018, 01:29:18 PM »
 ;D

Glad it's working.  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10