Print 

Author Topic: ARK for sale on Steam  (Read 2184 times)

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
ARK for sale on Steam
« on: May 19, 2016, 04:51:28 PM »
I got an email that ARK: Survival Evolved is 33% off on Steam.  Appears to be USD $16 for the next 4-5 days.

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
  • My middle name is luck,mind you my 1st name is bad
Re: ARK for sale on Steam
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 04:17:21 AM »
I see you red warning...and I am gonna post anyway. I this seems like a good enough place to post!

Wait, other people have ARK/?????? I did not know this!
Do we have a server people meet up on? Can...can I join? Pwease?
Promise I will be good!

EDIT

Okay so patience is apparently not a virtue I have because after this post, I spotted several topics talking about BFM investing in ARK. I now feel sufficiently silly xD

Terrible stats I know but like I said, I am not the greatest xD

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Offline BFM_GAV

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 11:32:03 PM »
Slim was funding the ARK Server for a while but not sure if thats still the case as it wasnt exactly cheap. I was playing it for a while but its hard to keep up with so many games and the taming times did my head in lol

Thank you my baby brother BFM_Speedy:)

Thanks Lucky

Thanks Lucky!

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
  • My middle name is luck,mind you my 1st name is bad
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 01:25:19 AM »
Oh my word... Taming. It took long enough to tame my two favourite Dilos, let alone some of the larger beasts. I've not played in awhile but I do know a lot has changed since I created the proud but very much dead group 'The Croods' from the early days.
I had a spare ten mins recently and decided to check out a server and got instantly killed by a snake on the beach... Respawned. Things were going well. Made some clothes! then bugs got me. Respawned. Racing to get my stuff back then a wild Nub hunter astride a wolf appears, with fellow nub hunters following in his wake. D:

When I was a high level, I helped the littlings. Giving them food, some weapons, you know?...but that these days seems to be a rarity :(

Rest in peace Fruits and Fibre. You did not deserve to die at the hands of such ruthless 12 year olds.

BUT anyway, yeah can imagine that's an expensive investiment :( bravo to slim tho! Just sorry I missed the chance.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 02:04:46 AM by BFM_Lemming »

Terrible stats I know but like I said, I am not the greatest xD

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Print