Print 

Author Topic: Blacklight: Retribution  (Read 3552 times)

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Blacklight: Retribution
« on: July 17, 2012, 03:24:13 PM »
Hey Guys,

Wow it's been a while since I have posted here has it :o Anyway, the other day I discovered probably one of the best FPS's that I have played, and guess what. It is F2P!!! This game is called Blacklight: Retribution. You can get it on steam for free, although if you do pay some money you can get some extra features.

This game has totally changed the way FPS's are. It has an in-built wall hack! I mean really?!?! But guess what, that is what makes it so amazing. The weapon customisation is absolutely incredible. You can literally change whatever you want. Don't have enought GP to buy a gun? Then rent one! I really do suggest that you try this game out, it really changes the dinamic of this gaming era. It is nothing like Call of Duty, and it's for the better!

Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/209870/

Thanks,
~Panther
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:52:10 PM by BFM_Panther »

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
Re: Blacklight: Retribution
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 06:35:48 AM »
Just checked it out by playing and its extreamly fun! haha
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 07:23:46 AM »
I know, it's awesome!!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
  • My middle name is luck,mind you my 1st name is bad
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 05:44:40 AM »
heys!! !

just actually came on to make a thread about it here xD

not had this much fun on a game in awhile and that's really sayin something, as i have been off gaming for almost a year now :P

best way I can describe it is halo 3 (but better) meets Cod, to create a warm gooey delicious gaming centre of goodness :')

hope to see ya around some time guys :)

Ps, it's free!!! :P (sorry but the manc part of me acting up over free stuff :P )

Terrible stats I know but like I said, I am not the greatest xD

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 06:25:29 AM »
haha all good lemming. the only problem i tend to have on the game is people kill me as im coming out of the view that allows u to see through walls. eveytime i actavate it and turn it off some1 is there. just my luck
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 10:53:19 AM »
yeah I have that, but I'm in a wee bit of a pickle right now, as I was playing the game on my friends laptop while downloading on my own. I
finally completed the download from steam and I got ready to play, made my account and everything :P

BUT

when you get to the "welcome" box thing, where it does the patch thing and then you can play, I click on the "play now" big orange button
and the box disappears but that's it. The game doesn't load or anything =/ anyone got anything for me??

the tech support on the site has been as much help as a chocolate fire guard so far :P

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 10:57:18 AM »
have you tried running as admin and all of that good suff? it may be an issue with steam or the gamefile its self
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 11:33:35 AM »
not running on window's vista, so the admin thing isn't there really and hmm maybe, was just trying to avoid spending another couple of hours downloading the game :P

T h ank you J ane! !

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 10:41:59 PM »
Hey,

I think maybe just re-downloading the game would be the best option, but before you do that go onto youtube and type in what is happening: "Backlight Retribution not loading" or something.

:)

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 03:19:58 AM »
Na the re-download didn't work as the same problem persisted,
but all good now.

Pestered my boyfriend into helping as forcing verify, firewall removal, re-downloading and installing windows.net run didn't work :P

what we did was this:

computer/programmefiles(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/blacklightretribution/blacklightretribution/live/binaries/win32/BLR.exe

I then ran BLR and it highlighted missing files which turned out to be D3DCOMPLIER_43.dll

This file is found in this programme DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer, so all I had to do was download that and install it.
After that everything was fine, ran BLR.exe again and the programme launched.

Thanks for the suggestions guys and hope this will helps if someone else gets into the same situation

T h ank you J ane! !

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 08:22:10 AM »
nj on getting it working but real odd of the whole download thing
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Print