Print 

Author Topic: **!!READ ME** Before posting MultiMedia...  (Read 5950 times)

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
**!!READ ME** Before posting MultiMedia...
« on: July 20, 2007, 12:38:40 AM »
 :siren:  There is to be absolutely NO explicit material including anything related to sexual content, cursing/cussing/vulgarity, demonic religious practice, or drugs/drug abuse or even jokes about any of these. If you are to use any material containing those contents, you will be banned from using this board.   :siren:

Please consider the size of the page when you are posting.  Excessive posting of large objects will not be tolerated and may result in your removal from this board.

8)  Links containing spyware, adware, or viruses will result in your removal from this board and possibly the forums as well.
   :toughguy:

d_b  NOTE:  If you have a video that you would like to safely post but cannot find an alternate website that doesn't have bad comments or pr0n links, send a private message (PM) to me at BFM_Chaindog's messages.  The video, if possible, will be re-posted and a link sent to you so that you can post it with confidence. (!

Alternatively you can go here and read up on it
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:46:24 AM by BFM_LËÕ »
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Print