Print 

Author Topic: BFM_Booyah  (Read 10470 times)

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
Re: BFM_Booyah
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 03:50:30 PM »
I had the pleasure to race with Booyah today. And let me tell ya, It was a wack server! 3 Guests In the server who were a handful. Booyah Expressed his patience and generosity though with one player In particular. This player was kicked several times and deffinitly should have been banned, and most likely would have If It was another admin handling the situation. Booyah just kept with him though and gave him lots of chances. Sadly, I don't think that the player turned out. I've had several opportunities of racing with Booyah, this one being extraordinary. Was a crazy server, nonetheless Booyah handled It like a pro!

G'Job Booyah!  :yesyes:

Edit**
Just wanted to add a little bit more In this.
Booyah handles a lot of unban requests, questions for officers. And he Is very good at It. Handles them very well, also Inserting a little humor In there too.  :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 07:03:53 AM by ØRiK »

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline Øụ†₭ąṧ‡

• Junior Poster
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 12:26:46 PM »
Hello BFM,

I would like to say a few short words about BFM_Booyah.

I played with many Admins and I may or may not have played with Booyah but I initially thought he was a bit offputting with my first impression.

I WAS DEAD WRONG....Booyah is darn Cool and  I am glad he spends as much time as he does as I imagine other Admins do as well.

I played everything but RACE until May or so of this year.

I initially wanted to blast everything to smithereens but with a few laps under my belt I can now appreciate BFM servers, I never realized how much chaos was on other servers till now.

Any ways THANKS Booyah and Thanks BFM.

Regards,

Dirty! :zoot:

Where is the mighty General... He has been absent for quite some time; truly a shame as he is definitely one the greatest racers I have usually unfortunately raced against lol. One time I got to gun for Booyah and he litterly didnt touch one wall entering and exiting the bases for nav on Sidewinder... Wow now that's skill. You are missed Booyah!

Offline ÆR°

• Newbie Poster
  • Formerly Zeenzie
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 12:50:41 PM »
Whilst I may agree with what you said in some of your posts, Black)(WOLF, might I request that you don't revive 4 old threads of the same name, and instead reply in only the most recent one (this one)? Many players have multiple threads in this section, I don't think there is a need to bump them all - it bumps others off the front page   :LOL:

Booyah is on the forums everyday so I don't think he is absent  :)

~A

Offline Øụ†₭ąṧ‡

• Junior Poster
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 01:23:55 PM »
Whilst I may agree with what you said in some of your posts, Black)(WOLF, might I request that you don't revive 4 old threads of the same name, and instead reply in only the most recent one (this one)? Many players have multiple threads in this section, I don't think there is a need to bump them all - it bumps others off the front page   :LOL:

Booyah is on the forums everyday so I don't think he is absent  :)

~A

Oops classic Forum Etiquette Blunder... Sorry for the Spam people just trying to show how much Booyah is loved and respected... :zoid:

Oh ÆR° former BFM member and hopefully future tag wearer again... I was attempting show just how beloved BOOYAH is in showing how many "Players who have performed well" listings there are for him. And since nobody is posting anymore i figured no big deal but my other comments were deleted so I figured wrong... :undecided:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 01:29:44 PM by Black)(WOLF »

Print