Print 

Author Topic: BFM - Reglorification - Part 4  (Read 5091 times)

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
BFM - Reglorification - Part 4
« on: March 15, 2011, 08:33:29 PM »
For those new to the series, here are some links to the previous stories:

BFM - Training- Part 1
BFM - The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2.
BFM - The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2B
BFM - Covert Transmissions - Part 3

1819 Hours, June 10, 2536 (Military Calendar)/Covenant Controlled Space, High Charity

I must escape the grasp of the Covenant.

Am I insane? It will only be a matter of time before they find me, and when they do....

I need more time to think. Time.... I will find it once my hasty escape has begun. For now, there is no time left for me here.

The former Prophet of Ebullience zoomed past two other San 'Shyuum, not a word passing between them in greeting or even acknowledgement. Each San 'Shyuum was responsible for a task and they tended not to delve into conversation with others when it served no purpose, whether the purpose was to ask for guidance or aid in a task or simply to befriend a high ranking official for their own benefit or protection.

Ebullience continued to navigate the maze that was High Charity, the maze that he knew so well after his many years on the moving planetoid. He made his way to the nearest docking bay. "Move aside sanghelli." Ebullience grunted as he waved his arm. The two elites guarding the terminal of the bay sharply sidestepped, granting the Prophet access.

All six of the Prophets fingers began quickly typing away at on a holographic screen. I must find next ship that will be departing. Time is of the essence. Suddenly the movements came to an abrupt halt. A quick squint and the fingers reclaimed the screen. A moment later the Prophet emerged from the terminal, quickly zooming off once again.

The Prophet 'climbed' aboard the Encompassing Absolution, immediately encountering a silver armored elite. "Take me to your shipmaster, sanghelli." Ebullience ordered. The elite did an about-face and began his long stride towards his shipmaster's quarters.

The Prophet entered the room that he would become accustomed to over the next few months. Kako 'Mansakree jolted into attention as if he were a private and a general just walked into the room. "Your holiness, may I ask what your presence here is regarding?" Kako asked in the most humble manner he could on such short notice.

Ebullience allowed the door to close and seal behind him as he scanned the room for any others. Good, we're already alone. "I have been sent here by the Prophet of Truth. We are to embark upon a journey to..." Ebullience managed a couple of short coughs, trying to buy himself a bit more time to create a plausible mission. "...upon a journey to find the home planet of what the humans call 'Spartans'." he finished, silently praising his own creativity.

Kako eyed him suspiciously for only a moment before commenting. "I have orders to rejoin a group of ships traveling to one of the human colonies. I received them four days ago."

"Yes, a clever ploy implemented by the Prophet of Truth himself. This journey is of a sensitive nature, hence why you are being told just moments before your departure." the Prophet lied.

Kako immediately began to think of the amount of time that this mission could take. Surely, his family would understand. Wouldn't they? A small hint of fear glinted in the elite's gaze as the cogs in his head turned faster and faster. Ebullience immediately picked up on this as he stared down the elite. "This will be a great honor to your name. However, if you wish to cowardly turn down the opportunity to embark upon this journey then so be it." The Prophet began to turn when Kako spoke up.

At first he was enraged at the insult, but quickly checked his emotions. "I would be honored to engage in this conquest, your holiness." Kako replied with a bow.

"Good, we will be leaving immediately. Gather your crew as quickly as you can. I will return shortly." Ebullience then floated out of the chamber and eventually off of the ship. His pace quickened, the chance was high that his lies would be discovered shortly. Word of his new title would soon invade all of High Charity.

Slightly Too Heavy roamed about the Prophet's room, dismantling any and every object and using the materials to construct new devices before tearing it apart again to put it in it's original form. When the Prophet of Ebullience entered the huragok set down it's latest item before crossing the room to a temperature regulating device. "Come, we are departing now." the Prophet ordered the creature-ish machine. The huragok turned to meet the San 'Shyuum's gaze before reassembling the temperature regulating device. With that they quickly floated away.

The journey that the crew of the Encompassing Absolution would embark upon soon was not only one of escape for the Prophet of Ebullience, but also one to put all of them in favor with the High Prophets.

The High Prophets may not yet know it, but this will be one of the greatest journey's had yet in this new era. They will have no choice but to honor me once we return. I will be.... REGLORIFIED!

I hope you guys enjoyed. = ) Sorry for any typos. xD More to come later.

Here's the next installment:

BFM - Perspectives - Part 5
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:49:48 AM by BFM_SüprM@ñ »
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
Re: BFM - Reglorification - Part 4
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 08:10:35 AM »
New one already?  GJ!

I've kinda lost teh storyline tho...

Ex: Where did we get from Elkric being trained, to Benjy wondering what the alien was, to me in a ship shouting "bomb", to this covenant invested ship?

Not saying it's bad! Just mah small little mind can't keep up =)

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 09:32:18 AM »
It's a non-linear storyline. -nods- This is telling how the Prophet of Ebullience/Betrayal escaped from High Charity. -nods- It'll all add up in time. = )
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Offline BFM_Fénix

• BFM Admin
  • I shall be reborn from the ashes
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 11:38:25 AM »
Very nice Super! I had to read all 5 parts and I loved it. I would like to be included though (the clan has over 150 members, try to get all of them in this amazing story!!! :P).
2000th member of the BFM forums.
According to Hlao, and Hlao's word is law.

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 02:47:41 PM »
Very nice Super! I had to read all 5 parts and I loved it. I would like to be included though (the clan has over 150 members, try to get all of them in this amazing story!!! :P).

Thanks Fenix. That's the plan. = )