Print 

Author Topic: anyone got a ps3?  (Read 7757 times)

Offline Sissynerd

• Newbie Poster
Re: anyone got a ps3?
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 06:41:59 PM »
Got one a year ago, its amazing, add me

Sissynerd

Offline HastaLaVista

• Senior Poster
Resistance FOM 2 screenshots
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 12:05:50 PM »
First screenshots from Resistance Fall Of Man 2 came out... and man they look nice!

Here is one, shrunk down from original resolution:

I can't wait for this game!

-Loqii

Offline Fralalala

• Regular Poster
  • This One Time I Was BFM_British...
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 04:12:18 AM »
I take it the new game isn't set in England then?

Offline VxT

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2008, 04:21:02 AM »
I take it the new game isn't set in England then?

You mean you don't look like that?

:P

Thanks Hangman!

Water found on Mars!

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2008, 04:28:05 AM »
...I don't want to know, VxT...

:P ::)

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline =Rival=

• Regular Poster
  • Cymru am Byth! :)
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2008, 05:19:29 AM »
My brother bought one shortly after Christmas, but I couldn't play it until a few days ago because of my January exams. It was murder trying to study with Need For Speed: Pro Street and FIFA '08 sitting in the next room.

With the exams now over, I have been playing Pro Street like mad...It rocks (and rolls!) FIFA '08 is amazing too.

Now starts the wait for Grand Theft Auto 4  :drool:

Offline AR~Toby

• Newbie Poster
  • SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2008, 07:05:19 AM »
I have been playing Pro Street like mad...It rocks (and rolls!)

IM sorry, this is my opinion on Need for Speed Pro Street: CRAP!
i downloaded the demo from the Playststion store and was APALLED to find out that it uses XBOX style TRIGGER gameplay! for PS driving games you press X to accelerate NOT R2!!. the fact that your off the streets amkes it WORSE, u wanna play a track racing game, go for GT HD at least thats been track racing from day 1!
i mean, comon, i loved carbon and most wanted coz i coule be chased down streets in my Nissan Skyline by cops having to dodge traffic and roadblocks! do ya get that on Pro Street?? NOPE
the damage on the cars, i have to admit is BRILLIANT, but why the sudden change to track racing??

sorry guys, but need for speed has just been written of my list for good driving games!

anyway my rants  over

Loqii, ill add u ASAP nd im assumin u hve rfom after the intrest in the nxt 1... anyway the names viper1991 as mentions below nd imn already lookin foward 2 blowin ur head off ;-)  (P.S. HEDGEHOG NADES RULE!!)

Toby

Offline BFM_Rčįpėr

• BFM Admin
  • BFM_Weapa owns you!
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2008, 09:34:41 PM »
yo toby don't diss a demo it's stated in the demo that it's not the full quality and the entertainment of the game true it's missing freeroam like burnout paradice has now but it's still got awsome physics and good graphics

crysis is said to right now be setup to be put on the ps3 because it is the only system capabile of playing it with no lag at such a high resolution but i'm not sure on this i just hurd of this anyone got something about this? like a site. i tried gamespy but didn't find anything.... just herd it from a lot of people

resistance 2 is based in USA where you have AI that have HUGE amounts of knowladge and the games adjusts to how well u play NO DIFFICAULTY IS IN THE GAME NOW!! Y? because if you do really good the AI go wow he's annihilating us lets adjust our stratigy and work more in defence then offence... then they get harder but that's not all the AI that you are not looking at on your screen become less smart and more aware of other people not just you like most games they go for you well resistance 2 they go for someone else but the ones you can see will go for you or someone else but see that you can see them so they are harder to fight and kill they even figure out your stratigy after awhile so don't stick to one stratigy but use multiple ones, but wait that's not it the ground you walk on is different every time you choose to play the game and wait there is more the incounters you are in are robot walkers bigger then 150 feet tall and the resistance 2 camara fleet is more then a mile big and the mother ship is as big as a large town before it becomes a city and that's HUGE not only this but 1 to 2 player split screen action and co-op oh what's this even 8 player co-op online and up to 60 players fighting for the right to hold a GIGANTIC map from the other side you get tired of the campain then try blowing up 59 other players now that's got to be fun.

now for the graphics that picture you saw is just the start the lighting is going to be so real the clouds are not just a backround seinory but instead it's moving and forming to the wind like real clouds also some games have bad lighting visuals when you are far or close up well not anymore from the closest to the ferthest away the lighting and shadows will not fail to suprize you.

they say this game is going to be the turn of events if you don't have a ps3 now this game will change your decision they already rated what they thought of the demo not even close to done and rated the gameplay for fun a 10 for graphics they can't do yet because of the fact it comes out in fall but they did rate the character selection for 8 player co-op to be a 10 for you can be a medic who fires a blast that charges up for a strong single shot but aim at your friendly the shot goes from leathl to healing the assault packs a huge machine gun for awsome destruction and the others i don't know yet but soon they will find others and i forgot what one of them was anyway i think he was a sniper but oh well but that's the resistance 2 so far. are you game enough? <----lol

add the1reaper and get owned on the streets of paradice city for burnout is my number one racing game whoot or play me in resistance 2 orange box rainbow 6 vegas and some others (i have more single then 2 player games for some reason...)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 09:38:14 PM by BFM_Reaper »

Got halo: 01/04/2006
Accessed forums: 02/12/2006
Vent: 03/05/2006
Little Tags: 06/24/2006
Big Tags: 10/05/2006
Left BFM: 03/12/2008
ReRecruitment: I think around 09/06/2009
Vent: 10/14/2009
ReRecruited for little tags: 01/05/2010
ReBig tags: 05/09/2010

Print