Print 

Author Topic: Gametypes  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Taipan™

• Posts Too Much
Gametypes
« on: December 16, 2009, 10:17:46 PM »
Are their plans to be other gametypes then Search and Destroy?

P.S. Woot first post in new section :P

Offline ((Kąką§hģ))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
Re: Gametypes
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 10:30:34 PM »
lol. Grats on the first post. You beat my redirection post :P

We do have a map rotation that has a smattering of other game types. We want to give the new players time to get used to the game before we do that, though. As of now there is only one other gametype in the current rotation.

Killhouse - Team Deathmatch  :yesyes:

THANKS  SLAYTON  FOR  THE  A W E S O M E  SIG!!!
http://ninjamouse.com - http://ninjamouse.com/images/Kakashi_sig24.jpg

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 02:53:28 AM »
Our server has already changed. We now play 2 S&D and then one team death match. So 2 then 1. That is now our map rotation.

Offline Danger

• Junior Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 11:40:54 AM »
If I may make a suggestion here, how about changing one of those S&D's to HC so its S&D SC, S&D HC, and TDM?  Just an idea.  ;D

P.S.
HC = Hardcore
SC = Softcore

Offline Chris«

• Regular Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 10:08:21 PM »
I don't think that hardcore is a good gametype for newer players. (keep in mind this is just an opinion) Hardcore makes it so like 2? bullets or even 1? will kill someone. Newer players will love to play in this because killing is so much easier, but does it really help them get better? It teaches bad habits such as not aiming through your sights and "spraying and praying." I don't think that hardcore will be implemented but idk.
Formerly Geek2.

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 11:25:55 AM »
Being a New player my first opinion was it liked Hardcore better because I could just spray bullets and kill someone. As a week went by I started to hate it. It takes less skill in my opinion to kill someone. So being new and learning softcore is better for me. It makes me have to actually learn to aim and keep aiming when someone jumps runs etc. We did try both. BFM has decided we will go with Softcore.

Print