Print 

Author Topic: Bugs in COD4  (Read 2850 times)

Offline BFM_RedFox

• BFM Admin
Bugs in COD4
« on: January 21, 2010, 01:30:26 AM »
Hello everyone,

sometimes when I enter a server with a small map and lots of people (more than 25) I'm getting 'unconquerable'. I can kill others but nobody can kill me. On one hand it's cool but on the other it might be a reason for a kick or ban because admins might think I'm cheating. When I leave the server and re-enter everything works well. :eyebrow:

Another bug I saw was that a player was in my team (OpFour) but looked like a Marine. He could not kill us and we couldn't kill him (team shooting was disabled). However he could kill the oponents but they couldn't kill him. It might be similar to my first bug.

Does someone have an idea to fix that bug(s). I got version 1.7 .

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
Re: Bugs in COD4
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 01:37:59 AM »

Hey RedFox,

I've seen that once before.  The guy swore he wasn't hacking, and he eventually quit.  Another guy joined and the same thing happened.  So I thought it was be the server acting up.  But if it happens to you a lot maybe it's just a bug in the PC client? 

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 02:49:58 AM »
I can tell you our server is limited to 24 players. So I wouldnt know about servers with 25 players. Sorry :(

Offline BFM_RedFox

• BFM Admin
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 09:57:44 AM »
I think it's a bug in the game at all. It may happen to others, too. When your server allowes just 24 players I think the bug will not happen again unless we play on shipment :P

Btw: when are players usually online? When I'm playing nobody is on your server :sad:

Offline ((Kàkà§hì))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 11:40:17 AM »
funny....I must have the opposite version of that bug.

THANKS  SLAYTON  FOR  THE  A W E S O M E  SIG!!!
http://ninjamouse.com - http://ninjamouse.com/images/Kakashi_sig24.jpg

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is uncertain, Death is not
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 01:31:21 PM »
It may have something to do with the server you are going to. If there are any errors in the way the server is set up this can cause little strange problems. I recommend playing in our server it is just right!!!!!  :winkgrin: :winkgrin: :winkgrin:

BFM_CòóL IS CòóL!!! - Love, MiG

A CòóL ORIGINAL

If life has not scarred you, you have not lived it.

You Have All The Weapons You Need,
Now Fight!!

Ill give you a cookie if you can tell me what that last quote is from!!

Offline BFM_RedFox

• BFM Admin
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 02:23:14 PM »
I recommend playing in our server it is just right!!!!!  :winkgrin: :winkgrin: :winkgrin:
Hehe.

I've added your server to my favourites. ;D  Can't wait to play with yall. :drool:

Print