Print 

Author Topic: world of warcraft  (Read 19825 times)

Offline FlameDragon

• Junior Poster
  • hack and slash my way to victory.
world of warcraft
« on: September 06, 2007, 04:12:56 PM »
do you play world of warcraft if u do whats your charecter name and what server u on im gona be playing agin this month in like 2 weeks after i get a gig stick ram and a new 256mb graphics card

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
Re: world of warcraft
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 09:13:05 PM »
ya i do pm me i guess if u want that other stuff
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Offline Slayton V. Price

• Posts Too Much
  • Here we are, Juggernaut!!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 12:21:01 PM »
I havent played it, and really have no asperations too.  My mmorpg of choice is Guild Wars. 

Offline Knight

• Senior Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 04:27:07 PM »
My name is Gaurdia on Kadgar.

I play occasionally when I get a chance.

Offline Honey

• Senior Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 03:35:58 PM »
I have played WOW, EQ, EQ2, Vanguard, DAoC, SWG and Guild Wars to name a few  :P
Most MMORGs are pretty much the same. You kill stuff to level up to get items to kill more stuff to level morel to get more items...on and on it goes, it gets old fast for me. Thats one of the reasons I love Halo. It never gets old every game is different. A real player gives you more of a challenge than a computerized monster, but I do like the pvp aspect of the games especially Guild Wars.

The greater the loyalty of a group toward the group, the greater is the motivation among the members to achieve the goals of the group,
and the greater the probability that the group will achieve its goals.  - Rensis Likert -

Offline (herd)_Ian7

• Regular Poster
  • Current Rival: (herd)Trooper
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 04:16:56 PM »
No offense but I hate mmmorpg's they are kinda of boring and at one point consume your life. This is just my opinion. BTW feel free to burn me on my opinion.

Again another awesome sig by BFM_Plixity! Thanks!

Offline ThE BrIcK

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 05:28:53 PM »
Absolutely resent it.
BFM History
Application - 9/23/06
Little Tags - 2/17/07
Big Tags - 4/3/07
Corporal - 3/9/08
Sergeant - 8/15/08
Lieutenant - 9/27/08
Captain - 7/4/09
Resignation - 5/20/10

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 02:13:17 AM »
Is EQ2 any good Honey? I've always looked into doing something about maybe playing it.

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline BFM_Hlao

• BFM Admin
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 03:54:07 AM »
I got a 14 day trial last year, I thought it was pretty good so I asked for the game for Christmas. I enjoyed it, but not as much as Halo. I didn't get that far in it though since I insisted on completing every quest I came across along the way. :P

I voted "i dont wana pay $15" because I just payed for it the once and I thought that was enough. Don't want to have to keep paying over and over for a game that you can never complete, it's expensive enough just to pay for the 1 month.

I wouldn't mind getting back into that style of gaming though, it is a lot of fun (City of Heroes was great when I played it at a friends house). I especially wouldn't mind playing if I could get with a few BFM's and play. :)

Offline Taipan™

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 04:36:12 AM »
yeah i got peer pressured into it with a friend of mine awhile ago, i got the game and we went to a popular private server (so wouldn't have to pay for any thing) and PLZ do not ask me about the private server thing. i mostly played it when my friend was playing as well but when she wasnt playing it i would try to do the quests and everything by myself but i found it boring after awhile, i got to lvl 26 i think, so yeah i only find it fun if iam playing it with someone.

Offline WaTy™

• Posts Too Much
  • WaT-WaT-WaT, WaTy
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 04:38:49 PM »
i have never played it. and i dont want to.
one of my friends said that over the two weeks of holidays he played it fro about 5 days straight all up.
i have seen some1 else palying it at school but i didnt like it. every1 was making it out to be the like best game in the world. but i didnt think that it was that good.

Offline Taipan™

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 08:22:42 PM »
depends on what type of game u like, in this clan most people i assume would be obviously into games like halo and counter strike source etc, and not really into the games like WoW and guild wars.

Offline Honey

• Senior Poster
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2007, 08:46:04 AM »
Yes EQ2 is fun, you have player housing that you can decorate :P oh and you can play a fairy! which was why I played hehe but like all MMORPGs it gets boring fast, especially if you have no one to play with.

The greater the loyalty of a group toward the group, the greater is the motivation among the members to achieve the goals of the group,
and the greater the probability that the group will achieve its goals.  - Rensis Likert -

Offline Zooka

• Junior Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 05:59:38 PM »
I play WoW.
Server is Norgannon
Character name is Liandrasta.

-JANE

Offline Igor

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 12:50:40 AM »