Print 

Author Topic: Signature  (Read 1384 times)

Offline BarbeBleue

• Junior Poster
Signature
« on: March 01, 2008, 02:05:45 PM »
I draw a sweet signature for myself (with the help of paint and screenshots lol) but now I can't add it to my profile cause it's not on a web page already I think.

Do i need to dowload any special programs for it? I tryed to find answers on forums alrdy but did not really dig hard..
Help would be nice please.
Barbe  - french for Beard
Bleue - french for Blue

might also remember me as Shakur

Offline Ben-BSH

• Posts Too Much
Re: Signature
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 02:14:06 PM »
ok, firstly, make sure the picture is saved somewhere you know, is the right size and final image you wish to have as your signature, then go to www.photobucket.com create an account, and when you log in, youll see 3 boxes, with browse written besides them, click browse, locate the file, and click upload, after uploading, skip the adding tags part by clicking skip, then get the bottom code underneath the picture, should be called the IMG code, then on the forums, click profile, then "forum profile information" on the side nav bar, and paste the IMG code into the signature box :)
think thats everything, good luck

Ben  :)

*Edit* if you dont want to do all this, you can send me the file via msn or xfire and i will upload it for you and give you the code  you need to paste into your sig box

Offline BarbeBleue

• Junior Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 04:51:19 PM »
Thanks alot Ben!
This is a good thing to know and I wanted to share my Painting skills (don't laught at me!)

Thanks again... and hum  ::) if it's too bloody I can delete it.
Barbe  - french for Beard
Bleue - french for Blue

might also remember me as Shakur

Offline Ben-BSH

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 02:35:40 AM »
Its Reaaalllly Good!!

glad you got it sorted...

Ben

Print