Print 

Author Topic: Help me out  (Read 4518 times)

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
Help me out
« on: April 01, 2008, 10:10:00 PM »
just wanting some feedback on what this is all about    _idk_ :)

Offline BFM_Nemesis

• BFM Admin
Re: Help me out
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 11:31:26 PM »
Time Trials is basically, going round the map on race, nav to nav trying to get the quickest time you possibly can (without lag), on the maps. We basically nly focus on Gephy, Blood Gulch, Timberland, Danger Canyon, Ice Fields, Death Island, Infinity and Sidewinder, in a 1 way rotation, at these are the maps played in our servers.

Hope that answered your question

~Nemesis

Also, the monthly Time Trials that are posted are only reserved for people on ventrilo (guests and BFM members)
You can post your times in the *unofficial Time trials* topic.

Offline T@rg3t

• Posts Too Much
  • Ex BFM_T@rg3t
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 05:45:08 AM »
If you want to join in without vent. If you look on this board you can find a thread called "Unnoficial Lap Times." This is where people without vent, or even with vent will post some of there best times. It's fun seeing what kind of times everybody can get so you're definately welcome to join in on the fun!

I little hint about time trials however if you're wanting to get started on this, it is good to get the quickest lap. But just because you can get 1 fast lap, doesn't mean you can always do it again on the next lap. Consistency is a huge part of time trials. If you're wanting to work on getting get at time trails, make sure to work on your consistency. Just a little hint.  :)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 11:35:22 PM »
thanks guys that was helful :) :chief: :chief: :chief: :chief: :chief: :chief: :chief: Go HaLo!!!!!!!! :chief: :chief: :chief: :chief:

Print