Print 

Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3 General Discussion  (Read 14327 times)

Offline BFM_SWiFT

• BFM Admin
Re: Modern Warfare 3 General Discussion
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2011, 12:21:03 AM »
Now that Call of Duty Elite appears to be fully functional, I've done a bit of exploring. I found a pretty cool feature in regards to the theatre mode. You can actually upload clips from your vault directly to your Youtube channel, eliminating the need for a capture card or HD PVR (talking about consoles here). I haven't tested it out yet but I probably will eventually. If you wanted to, you could get the clip from your channel, edit it using editing software than reupload it, say if you wanted to make a montage.

Oh and I only use the free version of elite, seems a waste of money to go premium.

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2011, 06:25:46 PM »
Can someone answer me this question: What happens when you prestige? As in what stays/what goes this time around?

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2011, 06:34:16 PM »
When you prestige you have a few options. Each prestige gives you a "Prestige Credit" which you can use in a few ways in the "Prestige Store"

You can unlock a special emblem/title banner, or you can get 2 hours of extra weapon XP or 2 hours of in game double xp, or you can get an extra create a class, OR (this is the coolest one imo), you can unlock a primary, secondary, lethal, tactical, or a selection of perks for create a class using your credit. (You permanantly get to keep the item through all of your future prestiges too. So if you like a gun that you unlock late in the leveling process, you can unlock it and use it at level 1 if you use the last option. (It's neat and awesome. Personally I unlocked C4 cause it's amazing)
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Offline BFM_SWiFT

• BFM Admin
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2011, 12:23:38 AM »
To add to that, your guns return to level 1, your perks are no longer pro, etc etc. It is like starting at level 1 again. Although you unlock some prestige challenges which do not reset, while the others do. Such as weapon veteran challenges and others. Sitting on level 80 gets extremely boring, prestiging is the way to go.

I'm currently second prestige and unlocked the MSR early.

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2012, 10:41:49 PM »
I bought the game and I kind of regret getting it.

The campaign was OK but I didn't get a feel to want to explore the story like I did with Blops.

The multiplayer..*cringes*.

Though the spec ops missions and survival is pretty fun! But no one else seems to play them though :(

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2012, 12:57:57 AM »
I love this game :D I got it for Xbox about 3 weeks ago and I am currently Prestige 1 level 29. I have about a day and a half of gameplay :) When I prestiged I also bought the MSR, and next prestige I think i will be getting either the ACR or MP7. Awesome Guns!!

I Recommend this game to Everyone :D

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2012, 03:58:27 AM »
Like I said I would, I rented it out for a few days. It was really fun, I liked it :)

Print