Print 

Author Topic: New Tunes (June-July 2013)  (Read 2058 times)

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
New Tunes (June-July 2013)
« on: July 01, 2013, 01:17:50 PM »
Danny Darko Ft. Andy Huntley - Shockwave (VISION RED Remix)
Had been working on this one for a while, infact, since the remix competition started.
...Well the competition ended a while ago now and this is still a work in progress, so, safe to say I missed the win, marginally.

VISION RED Ft. Steklo - Once Again (FREE DOWNLOAD)
One I did with a fellow member of looperman.com, Steklo. Download for free.

VISION RED - AWOL (WIP)
One of my darker, thumpier, industrial sounding ones I'm working on. Drags a bit. The oldschool rave part in it needs to go...

VISION RED - Exhausted Encore (WIP)
Another one of me darker filthies. Also drags a bit as work in progress. Looking for vocals for this one before i start re-arranging it and filling in the technical stuff.

And last but not least, the Mass Effect 3 Dubstep song i've already posted.

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
Re: New Tunes (June-July 2013)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 02:22:34 PM »
Really nice beats. Makes my ears happy lol (cheesy line i know :P )  Anyways keep up the good work :D

Is it possible to make request?
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 07:32:00 AM »
Thanks man glad to hear, those new ones brought in a  nice lil extra wad of followers on my sound cloud this month (...cool, just got another right now  :LOL: ) and it was a sudden breeze surpassing the 5000 listens mark, hence the free give-aways as a thanks back to the fans. 1 of my youtube channels is not far off 50k.  :)

I average about 10-15 views/listens per day now. Creating an international and virtual fanbase from scratch on the internet, sure is alternative, and challenging when your promoting yourself with little experience (and time) for doing such. I'm always getting some unexpected YT/SC followers and Fb likes though. Now just saving up for new studio monitors. Sound quality is limited to head set use still. Slow and steady, but its progression none the less.

I'm open to requests. And if anyone has got their own music, clips, soundbytes, wav samples or anything like that theyd like to see me put into a song then sure, send them over.  :)

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 03:31:35 PM »
Well... i cant make sounds like you do. i was more carious if you could do something with Starcraft. Big fan of the game. and only heard a few select songs that have something to do with it. so that is why i asked
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 06:08:56 PM »
I think I got sidetracked while searching starcraft music the other day. All I came across was drone-in-game type of stuff. I've not played starcraft, though always been interested in playing it since my days of Warcraft II.

Is there any particular Starcraft song you are thinking of?

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 07:14:55 PM »
not exactly. When i heard the dubstep song Goliath VIP i though of starcraft. but it may be about some movie? anways im gonna pm u a youtube video. Its quotes from one of the units in the game. and see if you can use some of thoes quotes and make a dubstep song around it.

Sorry idk how to make the youtube vids not show the comments  :/
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Print