Print 

Author Topic: Big Steam Christmas Sale!  (Read 2129 times)

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Big Steam Christmas Sale!
« on: December 19, 2013, 04:57:13 PM »
Steam is having a BIG sale on games right now. Runs from today to Jan. 3rd.

They have flash sales that change every 8 hours, so check back often or put what you want on your Wishlist so you don't miss it.

Remember, Steam allows gifting of new purchases, and it is Christmas after all. :winkgrin:

Offline BFM_Noddu

• BFM Admin
  • An apple a day, keeps red team's rockets at bay.
Re: Big Steam Christmas Sale!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 05:42:15 PM »
FEZ has been a game I dived into during the Autumn sale, its most likely on Steam now for less that $4 if my exchange rate is correct. A good single-player hour-killing puzzle-solving game which does the Indie genre proud.

Of course DayZ the Standalone game is currently in Alpha so I haven't purchased it, but if it gets caught up in the sales I'll think twice about it.

Any games you can recommend?
Make way for Noddu. Lest he nods his head... in disapproval.

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 05:54:42 PM »
I've been playing Counter-Strike:Global offensive. It's on sale right now for $7.49.

It's a fast paced, more traditional First Person Shooter. There are no perks/airstrikes/etc. like in CoD, but the game has a fairly realistic feel with great graphics but reasonable hardware demands. It's multiplayer only with an offline mode in which you can fight bots. It's got something of a learning curve, so unless you're just naturally good it will take a bit of work to live. My first online game was a bit messy for me lol.  ;D

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 11:46:34 PM »
Natural selection 2 is an awesome game that will come on sale. VERY steep learning curve ( which I love ) where you have to co ordinate with your team to win. Unique gameplay and a tun of fun

Dark souls is amazing. The way multiplayer works is really like nothing else

X com enemy unknown and its expansion are very fun if you like turn based games

I would recomend those 3 games over most over titles if you dont have them. Happy shopping

Print