Print 

Author Topic: Ya like cheap games?  (Read 2545 times)

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Ya like cheap games?
« on: June 23, 2016, 10:42:57 AM »
Steam just launched their summer sale. It runs from now until the 4th of July. If you pick up a deal, post what you bought here!

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Re: Ya like cheap games?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 12:36:32 AM »
Welp, yours truly has picked up Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, Empire Total War, and Sniper Elite 3.

Sniper Elite 3 is big! It's a 14GB download. And on my rural internet connection, it will take around 25 hours to download.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 03:57:26 PM »
I was looking at the stuff taking up space on my hard drive (new computer, so every gigabyte is precious) and apparently ARK is up to 46 GB. Already downloaded, but it's still annoying.

I was thinking about getting the Call of Duty Modern Warfare sequels...

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 05:20:01 PM »
Thanks to our friends in Britain, it's actually cheaper to buy games at retail in Australia than from the Steam sales ::)

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 07:27:46 PM »
I picked up Euro Truck Simulator 2 a few days ago. I really like it! I've played more than a few truck driving sims and I like this one the best. It's only about 7 bucks. So if you like driving simulators, I highly recommend it!

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 10:34:29 PM »
I downloaded the new System Shock reboot from GOG. It was great to see how it has been re-imagined. Now I want to try the original from the early 90's, just to be nostalgic.

Traveling to England is on my bucket list. Thanks to Brexit, it may happen once the lb sterling reaches parity with the US dollar.
[img

Offline HLNozzie

• Junior Poster
    • HLNRACE
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 03:16:42 AM »
hey guys

add me on steam and maybe we could play some,,,,i have plenty of games

steam name is *removed*
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 12:01:16 PM by BFM_Fuzzy »

Offline BFM_GAV

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 01:14:25 AM »
I dont think it was on sale but Miscreated is pretty cool. I think its like $20 when its not on sale and its currently in Alpha Testing. I've streamed it on twitch if you want to check  it out:). Just look for Gavman1991. I also streamed the new No Man's Sky which is also awesome!.

Thank you my baby brother BFM_Speedy:)

Thanks Lucky

Thanks Lucky!

Print