Print 

Author Topic: Roller Coaster Tycoon  (Read 23751 times)

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2011, 04:03:04 AM »
This Game and The Sims = Best Games Eva!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2011, 04:07:53 AM »
I reallllyyyyy want this game.

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2011, 04:59:11 AM »
I reallllyyyyy want this game.

So worth getting it :)

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2011, 06:51:55 AM »
Here is a question in roller coaster tycoon. how can you make the mechanics in the game actually go to the coaster i tend to have mechanics that go all around the park and still cant find the ride when they passed it a few times.
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2011, 08:54:44 AM »
I've ordered 2 copies. One for me, and one for Panther!

Just kidding  :LOL: But I am getting my own ;3

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
  • Yea I'm Pink...so what?
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2011, 03:32:46 PM »
well, I finished off my park with another big coaster, and I think I'm done.

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2011, 04:14:45 PM »
love the variety with snow theme to the Egypt them and many others   
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2011, 07:02:48 PM »
I've ordered 2 copies. One for me, and one for Panther!

Just kidding  :LOL: But I am getting my own ;3

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... I was uberley excited :(

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2011, 07:01:29 AM »
Here is a question in roller coaster tycoon. how can you make the mechanics in the game actually go to the coaster i tend to have mechanics that go all around the park and still cant find the ride when they passed it a few times.

I just make sure i have lots of mechanics, there's normally one near a ride any time it breaks down. Make ride exits easy to get to and try not to have dead ends... sometimes i have to create "staff only" paths from one place to another due to mechanics being a bit "odd"

and Pynk... thats a nice looking park :)

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
  • Yea I'm Pink...so what?
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2011, 12:04:29 PM »
try to keep your pathway easy to navigate, try to follow a square-like pattern. It not only keeps your quests from getting lost, it also makes it easier for staff to get around.
Also, if you have any buildings, make sure there's easy ways to get out of them. During my time playing the park I just finished, many times mechanics would be in buildings and not find their way out, so I'd have make another path.

Other then that, just more mechanics will help.

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2011, 01:12:14 PM »
fair enough. i dont have many buildings for people to go into and have tones of paths so guest dont get lost and usually put the exits by the entrances.
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2011, 06:53:36 AM »
I haz the game!

Dun dun dun!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2011, 12:46:31 AM »
I haz the game!

Dun dun dun!

You're gonna send it to Sydney.

Dun dun dun!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2011, 07:12:52 AM »
I haz the game!

Dun dun dun!

You're gonna send it to Sydney.

Dun dun dun!

LIEZ!

And I haz a question.

Is there any way I could just start a park from scratch and build it up myself with no objectives? There seems to be only objectives available. All I want is a park that hasn't got a river or trees to build on without something telling me I failed :P.

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2011, 08:34:19 AM »
And I haz a question.

Is there any way I could just start a park from scratch and build it up myself with no objectives? There seems to be only objectives available. All I want is a park that hasn't got a river or trees to build on without something telling me I failed :P.

If you have RCT2 then you can create your own map... make it like, 150 "squares" each side, own all the land, whack in an entrance and then you can set your own objective to be completed by year 50 (i think you can go that far) so you don't have to worry about it

Print