Print 

Author Topic: HALO 3 THREAD  (Read 10810 times)

Offline Atroxide

• Junior Poster
  • Alias: TexasMd91
Re: HALO 3 THREAD
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 08:50:42 PM »
I know this is a old topic :P But can't be bothered to start a new one XD

I bought a 360 just for halo 3, So I decided to use all the trials/demos of xbox live because I had no money left for xbox live. So I first used the 2 day free trial that came with halo, and beat the game on legendary (Normal on first day, Legendary on second). I got most of the skulls, didn't really play multiplayer though. And then after the 2 days I was going to use the 1 month trial that came with my xbox 360. Only bad thing is that I have to create a new account to use it, So I created the account "TexasMd91". Beat it on legendary, got all the skulls, got to lvl 40 lone wolf, got 950 gamer points (to lazy to get the 5 other camaign scoring mode achievements. And then that month ran out.

So I used a second free xbox live trial (360's come with 3 of them) And made the account "Grnts R Us" (After the site gruntsrus.com I am admin of), I decided to have fun. So I didn't play 1 campaign mission and only do multiplayer. I also decided that I would go to social games and quit them to lose all my xp to stay at 0 xp. So I got like lvl 32 team slayer (Hate it, I liked lone wolf more) so I was a recruit and level 32 team slayer (Every 1 called me a hacker)

The month ran out and just 3 days ago I made a new account. sp0rts2o9 (Made the o betwen the 2 and 9 capital so it looks like sp0rts2O9). This account I will try and get all 1000 achievements in 1 month. I named it after my friends accounts.

There is now these accounts (We are all friends and play together)
spOrts209 (sports209)
spOrts2O9 (sports2o9)
sp0rts209 (sp0rts209)
sp0rts2O9 (sp0rts2o9)

Best part is that we all are same color, same emblem, same perms, etc.  and plus the O's look like 0's in xbox live so it looks like we are all 100% the same lol.

When christmas comes along, I will be putting xbox live on my account "TexasMd91" (Since it was a commander when it ran out and has almost everything done).
Alias: TexasMd91

"Everything that can be invented has been invented." Charles H. Duell, Commissioner of the United States Office of Patents, recommending that his office be abolished, 1899.
"Heavierthanair flying machines are impossible." Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895."
"There is no likelihood man can ever tap the power of the atom." Robert Millikan, Nobel Prize winner for physics, 1923.

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2007, 12:54:36 PM »
I gots a 360 now!!! ;D  and Halo 3!!!! ;D  I'll be getting xbox live as soon as my parents figure out to rearrange it to be hooked up to the internet, but my account is named Castaway, so keep an eye out for me :D

Sonic
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline Gryphon

• Regular Poster
  • If you hear the roar, it means it's too late.
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2007, 02:17:19 PM »
Wireless Network adaptor, will solve all your location problems.

Offline Ben-BSH

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2007, 02:08:58 PM »
played it, then came straight back to halo 1, something missing in that game for me, dissapointed me slightly.. ah well :)

Offline FlameDragon

• Junior Poster
  • hack and slash my way to victory.
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2008, 06:54:00 AM »
ya i got to admit nothing like runing ppl down in a  hog

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2008, 05:15:27 PM »
Im same as ben. Came back to H1. Infact i was in mid consideration of selling my 360 (along with h3) as i just never play on it. However i recently learned of the USB mouse n keyboard for the console so that rejection went on hiatus.  ;D

Offline Snappy

• Senior Poster
  • you got to lose yourself in the music the moments
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2008, 12:06:50 PM »
yeah i got liiiive!!!!!!!!!!

so yeah, hit me up in a server, my name is Sessions1316

xD

cant wait to play with you all!

Snappy

Offline Gunner

• Junior Poster
  • When The Rich Wage War It's The Poor Who Die.
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 06:18:32 PM »
3.4 hours to beat halo 3

the NPC are a load of think idiots driving into any obstacle and then nading and shooting MC for no apparent reason

some of the vehicles are about as useful as a cupcake

what on EARTH did they do to the scarab!?

it seems to like blasting bright light at you. its very irritating

the NPC is worse than the Halo 2 one

Game feels very halo 2 like

more un-original "blow up the ships core" rubbish

lvl 8 is a nightmare

what on earth is wrong with the shields!? you take 4 hits and they are gone. its impossible to run in all guns blazing now

brutes are insane now and grunts ACTUALLY fight

still despise jackals

fun last level but seems very "halo 1" like

i like ranting

im unimpressed with the game

UNTIL: i found infection mode

300% sped 50% gravity is a riot of a laugh. possibly the most fun i have had in years.

"Sir We Are Surrounded!"
"Excellent! Now We Can Attack in any direction!"

Offline Gryphon

• Regular Poster
  • If you hear the roar, it means it's too late.
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2008, 02:51:12 PM »
Try you luck on Griff Ball, now that is wild fun!

Offline BFM_Đragons

• BFM Admin
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2008, 08:53:51 AM »
yo guys .. bet you aint heard from me in a while  :o just wanted to ask whats everyones xbox live gamertag mine Dragons117 so add me if u have a 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will talk to u then guys n gurls!

Thanks to  bfm_Dusaro For The Sig!

Offline Jake360

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2008, 12:32:52 PM »
Try you luck on Griff Ball, now that is wild fun!

that is really good, but im not very good with swords or hammers, all my mates call me a sniper nerd lol.
Who bought the heroic map packs, i did, standoff is a great map, the new blood gulch i think. :)

Print